PART : 2

*****

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

******

S

o,

This story starts a place located in state of India with a girl named Shravani chavan.

Shravani, so guys our shravani is a high dreaming, ambitious, goal oriented, ambivorted girl who likes perfection and loves freedom.

Shravani lived with her family. Her father is a businessmen. Her mother is an doctor. Her brother is a engineer and now settled in foreign country. Her younger sister is in first year of her graduation and she herself completing her masters.

Shravani always looked up to her brother as an inspiration and she always dreamed about doing her higher studies in foreign and wanted to go to foreign university for the studies.

Having strict parents she never had the freedom she was craving for as being a girl her father never praised and loved her and her sister like he does to her brother.

She applied 5 different foriegn countries for the Scholarship. And got selected in South Korea as she don't wanted to lose the chance she accepted the seat and gave interview and all and got admission to the university of south Korea. After that she got to know that she got selected in other two countries too. But what to do she already took an admission. So she moved south Korea to complete her higher studies.

As an bright and brilliant student always having her name in topper list in school and graduation she was focused on her studies. But this time she was a bit nervous and thrilled as everything will be new.
New country, new place, new university, new college and so on. But she was happy because she was going to have the freedom she always craved for.
As her airplane landed she was so nervous as she was in a new world where she has to deal with everything all alone.

She was on her way to out of the airport but there was so much crowd gathered all over the road and had policemans there to clear the crowd and paparazzi who were clicking the pictures , as some public figure people like may be or may be not a celebrity was present there as she was walking by she saw someone with 6 bodyguard walking by but she was unable to watch the face of the person she turned her head to watch that person but that person went away quickly and so does she.

She went out of the airport and called her landlord as she walked by the street as she wanted to go and rest as she was so tired because of the traveling. She called a taxi and went to her room. She got off the taxi on main road her landlord was came to take her she were an old lady she were came to receive her.

After getting the keys she went to her room and rested.

*****

Your thoughts on this??
.

How was today's part?
.

Let me know your thoughts on this.
.

What do you think what will happen next.
.
Let me know in the comments
.
Do not forget to follow
.
Have a nice day
💜🐿🦁🐻🦢
.
Please do follow and please do vote.
.

*Do not copy the story.*