PART : 28

*****

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

******

....
JUNGKOOK'S POV :

Past one week went silent I don't know but I was not feeling like coming to this cabin. But I had to as I was preparing for the business deal and the meeting we will have in next week so I have to prepare and discuss the things out with my team.

I was thinking about the incident that happened a week ago and I don't know but I was not feeling ease I was worried about her? But why? Why do I care? it's not like she is something or someone special person she is just an intern who will soon leave our company..just forget it jeon.

I was thinking in elevator and I went out of the elevator. I was on my way to my cabin I saw her and another intern who was walking together infront of me I was about to cross them and going to speed up my walk so that I can go further but I heard them talking. He was asking about her health and may be flirting with her? I don't know but I was looking at them from behind I was feeling something that is wrong to feel but looking at them I felt weird. I can't explain what it was and even why I was feeling it but I don't want them to be together. So I started to walk with strong walk and made sure to make them hear voice of my shoes voice.

When they both turned around to watch me and a unknown smirk on my lips was crept I don't know but I was satisfied with something? What is happening with me. I should stay away from her or I will go crazy.
They said good morning to me but I ignored them I should maintain the distance and keep my cold personality so that no one will come near me or to me. I ignored them and went to my cabin directly.

I sat on my chair and was looking out of the window. I called my Assistant,
"Miss. T..",when she came in office
"Good morning sir.."she greeted me and
"Good morning "I also did the same. When i looked at her she was looking at me surprised and I realised what I did just now.

ASSISTANT'S POV :

I was doing my work when Mr. Jeon called me but weirdly it was not every day call he called me like he is in a very very good mood today. He never ever speak In this tone atleast i never heard him calling me like that. Coming out of my thoughts i went to his cabin when he was sitting on his chair and swinging on it something is wrong.
"Good morning sir..to-" I was about to tell him his schedule when something extremely strange thing he did,
"Good morning. " he replied with a SMILING FACE? WHAT HE DID JIST NOW? HE SMILED AND REPLIED TO MY GREETING? OH MY GOD, I AM SURE NOW, SOMETHING IS VERY BADLY WRONG WITH HIM, I am surprised? Hell yeah I am.. because the day I became his personal Assistant till today he never replied to my GREETINGS nor he SMILED at me neither he talks with the tone he spoke to me today. What if he is going to fire me? Oh no what will happen? I was deep into my thoughts when his voice interrupted me and I realized I was looking at him with surprise from past few minutes.
End of ASSISTANT'S POV.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

She was staring at me like I am an alien or something come on girl I just replied you.

"Hmm...."I cleared my throat and she got out of her thinking, she got surprised with it as if she was in a shock.

"Today's schedule?" I asked her.