PART: 37

*****

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

******

..
JUNGKOOK'S POV:

How can he do this, I never even thought of him to be this cruel that he thinks for his profit I will do something like this..he never even thought me as his son..treat me like a machine never understand me and always treat me like a object that doesn't have any feelings.

I am not a object whom he will to use for his profit or well being, I am not a thing to put wherever he wants I won't do anything that he wants me to do.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Jungkook was so much into his anger that he started to throw things here and there in his cabin his cabin was a mess and he was furious so much that if he got out of control he might hurt someone.

End of AUTHORS POV.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was standing while massaging my forehead when I heard a knock on the door of the cabin.

"YES?? WHO IS IT? WHAT IT IS NOW.." I said trying to control myself and anger.

"Actually, sir I came to give this file to you." Littel shredder it was and that's it I lost it why everyone is trying to piss me off when all I want a moment of peace why this all people have to be in my life only I hate it and my furstration took over my mind when she said she forgot to give it how can someone be so careless.

"CAN'T YOU WORK WITH PRESENT MINDEDLY ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO DO YOUR WORK? IF YOU CAN'T DO YOUR WORK LEAVE IT.." I said ti her while looking at her in her eyes.

She stayed still on her place. Please go away I might hurt you.

"NOW WHY ARE YOU STANDING HERE LIKE A MANIQUEEN..GET OUT.."I said while showing her door to get out.

She went out. I was looking at her runnig vanishing image. I sat down while holding my face in my palms. My head is full of thoughts and it's aching so bad.

After some time,

I was still sitting  in same position but my thoughts were different i was recalling the scene that happened moments ago and instant regret that I felt, why I did this? why I can't control my anger, it wasn't her fault. I shouldn't have done this. Why I screamed like a wild animal on her when she was just doing her work. A guilt that rose up in my heart It was me and my personal problem why I forgot this.

And without any thought I told Miss. T to call her in my cabin but she said she was not there from past half hour. Where is she? Where did she go? I called the guards to know if she went out and thanks to her she didn't went out of the building. Without thinking I went out to see if she is there on her desk but she was not there I started to think every possible place she can go. I went to the rest room and the thing I saw that terrified me. She was on floor, she was breathing heavily, what have happened to her? I saw She was trembling, she was experiencing shortage of breath, she was struggling to breath he could breath but it wasn't helping.

"Stay away from me," she screamed. That's what she said, realising it is me why she is going through this pain, but I can't be doing what she is telling me to do.