PART : 29

*****

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

******

....
Next day morning..

SHRAVANI'S POV:

I was getting late so as soon as I left the lift I started to run towards our department. I was in this much hurry that I didn't saw the water on floor and slippery I slipped on it and was going to fall but i felt someone's arms around me I held that person's collar.

I tried to open my eyes just to meet those brown twinkling eyes, hoping for not getting embarrassed; but when I saw, it was a big embarrassment ever someone have in their life, I was hanging on my boss's arms like that Bollywood movies. I was looking into his eyes and he was looking at mine we were this close to each other that I can feel his breath fanning over my upper lips.

With every passing seconds I was trying to look away but I wanted to stay my heart skipped a beat with each passing second I felt something in my stomach.. ahh.. get out of it now..I tried to make understand myself.. and I looked away from him and standing on my place I cleared my throat,
"Uhhm.. I was..-"

"Can't you walk carefully?" He asked me.

"Actually I didn't knew that there were water on the floor.." I said while tucking my hair back to my ear. And without saying anything he went to his cabin.

Ahh what was I doing..what happened to me and my stomach and the feeling I was feeling that moment? Ahh forget I need to hurry up otherwise he will again make me stand out of meeting hall.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was on my way to my cabin when I heard a voice. When I turned around to see what it was little shredder was running and was about to fall and she was coming towards my direction she was about to fall when I held her,i held her in my both arm's, she was in my arm's.

I was looking at her, when eyes were closed, she had a scared look on her face ofcourse she was about to fall she was holding on to my suits collar. We were this close that I can hear her heart beat it wasn't beating but racing at that moment, it was first time I saw her this close she has a mole on her left cheek, her scent she smells like a bakery where only vanilla cakes with fresh fruits are made it feels freshness.

She opened her eyes and looked in mine she has this beautiful brown orbs with kohl and liner filled, deep like ocean and suddenly the feeling that I got that day I was feeling again. Like my heart stopped beating my stomach twisted and i was feeling some sensations in my body, I never felt before. Jeon this is wrong go away.. I thought, When I was deep into my thinking when she pushed me a little and stand up on her place with a little distance between us.

"Uhhm.. I was..-" she cleared her throat was she embarrassed because like how I was looking at her?

"Can't you walk carefully?" I asked her with a fake anger deep down I was embarrassed too.

"Actually I didn't knew that there were water on the floor.." she said while tucking her hair back to her ear. And again that something twisted in my stomach I think I am not well I need to relax. So without saying anything I went to my cabin so that I can relax.