PART : 7

*****

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

******

SHRAVANI'S POV:

...
"Let's go to restroom, look our makeup; we need a little touch up let's go"I said to sharanya

"Yeah let's go..." sharanya said
And we went to restroom

After doing touch up I put on my mask on, we were searching for the way to reach to the hall and I was ahead of raya,sharanya, lina and laila and I turned around to look at them and....,

Thudd...

I bumped on to a boy...

"Haan haan ye mere sath nhi to kis ke sath hoga..." I thought
("Yeah yeah it won't happen with me then whom")

And I turned to say sorry but that boy was saying sorry to me...

"Sorry, sorry, sorr-" he said

And then I don't know what happened but suddenly he started to stare at me.

"Yarr why he is looking at me like he is going to file case against me?? Deva vachav re baba.."(God please save me..)

I thought and said,

"I am sorry.. please it's just happend accidentally...."

I don't know but he was still staring at me and I stared back at him.
Looking at his eyes he had this dark brown orbs, this sharp jaw line and highed than me may be six feet tall wearing that suit and looking at him I only can think one word and it is HANDSOME.

I wonder which department he is from I never seen him before but yeah looking into his eyes I don't know why I remembered one of my favorite song...

Silly me..

Meanwhile in this whole scenario I heard some voices fighting and when I saw it was sharanya, sharanya and one of a boy who is may be this boy's friend started fighting.

"Abeee dekh ke nhi chal sakte kya ankhe hai ya button samne dekh ke chala kro na Jane kha kha se aa jate hai..."
"Now you can't move by seeing, do you have eyes or buttons, walk by looking at the front, who knows where they come from..."

And he was saying something in Korean and now instead of wondering why even they are fighting..
I am thinking how they are even fighting when both of them can't even understand each other's language.

Before there fighting gets on another level I got into there fight and tried to stop her but if she listens then she is not sharanya she was not ready to back off neither him...
So I took her in restroom..

"Why you were fighting?" Raya asked.

"That boy bumped onto shravani didn't you see." Sharanya said.

"Are galti meri bhi thi. Mai tum logo ko dekh rhi thi galti se ho gya jane do don't get angry now okk..."
(Hey, it was my mistake too. I was watching you guys, I accidentally got it. Don't let it go. Don't get angry now...)
I said.