PART : 3

*****

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

******

A

UTHORS POV :

"As our superstar idol departing to the USA for his next album promotion"

Voice came out of the TV on news channel he smiled and turned off the TV.

"Why didn't you gave any interviews or photos to the paparazzi?"

His manager asked him in a thin voice as he looked at him in amusement,

"Its not Jeon jungkook style you know "

he answered and smirked with that he get back to drink the whole glass of red wine in his hand.

Jeon jungkook the superstar an idol who is heartthrob of many girls slightly introverted, high ambitions, goals and perfect in every way possible, perfect in everything. Having a bad boy image but kind hearted boy. Started his own company and along with a successful idol became a successful businessmen.

A person being introverted self still managed to have so many connections and popularity among people. He was known by Many actors and idols. Mostly known for Having his own different style and fans along. He and his best friends always being an hot topic of the town.

He had this unique soothing voice with a charming personality for which anyone can easily fall in love.

As he was resting in hotel room he just found something in his pocket an beautiful earring which he found in his way towards the plane, he observed it carefully it was an oxidized earring with design of lotus having this miniature design carved on it. It was simple but elegant enough to attract the eyes.

He was thinking to throw it away just then someone knocked on his room's door he slides the earring in his bag and went to open the door it was housekeeping person came to deliver his food to his room.

He came to US to promote his album having a tight schedule. Realizing that a celebrity life is just so much difficult sometimes the crazy fans make there appearances makes it even more difficult to live they comes at home at hotels at the places where they shouldn't be.

After completing the schedule he was going to go back his home town.

*****

Your thoughts on this??
.

How was today's part?
.

Let me know your thoughts on this.
.

What do you think what will happen next.
.
Let me know in the comments
.
Do not forget to follow
.
Have a nice day
💜🐿🦁🐻🦢
.
Please do follow and please do vote.
.

*Do not copy the story.*