PART : 33

*****

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

******

..
SHRAVANI'S POV:

I looked at him and he was already looking at me we had a eye contact for five seconds may be, but he was looking different there was a question in his expression..may be my mind is making some foolish story why would he care? I mean the way he always behaves he surely doesn't care about others..but there was something wrong.. he was looking at me and I was doing the same he had Mr. Kim and Mr. Park along with him. While I was looking at the window I didn't realised that my dear friends also started to look at the window and realising  it we agreed to get going from that restaurant so that we won't be embarrassed or something like that.

So when we were moving towards the exit door I turned to see if they were gone or not but they were nowhere to be seen. So we went out and started to search for another restaurant or hotel because we were so hungry.

"Let's go, we can go to this restaurant" I said while showing a restaurant.

"But they don't serve vegan food?" Laila said.

"It's ok, they serve veg food I'll eat it, now let's go, my stomach is trying hard to kill me.." I said whilepointing to the board and giving them a toothy smile.

"Okk let's go.." sharanya said.

We went in that restaurant..

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Forget it we should go to this restaurant I heard it's very popular around here.." taehyung said.

"Why?" I and jimin asked him.

"I don't want to go back there, just let's go here.."

"But that hotel we booked in advance for us to relax and play golf.." jimin said.

"Yeah you like to play golf, don't you?" I said while looking at him.

"I don't want to go there either go to different hotel/restaurant or I'll be get going to home.." taehyung said.

"Ohk let's go to this restaurant you said to.." I said while looking at the restaurant.

"Good, let's go then.." he said.

"What's wrong with him? In morning he was all fine and ok but what happened now why his mood is off?" I asked to jimin in a low voice while he gave me an 'I don't know' look.

And we went in the restaurant.

AUTHOR'S POV:

While they went in there wasn't much people there but five girls but then they realised that who they were.

While,

Shravani, sharanya and lina was facing the entrance of the restaurant so they saw them entering the restaurant.

"Not again.." shravani, sharanya and lina said in unison.

"Not again.." jungkook jimin and taehyung said together.

"Why you have to be wherever we go.." jungkook said.

"Really?" Sharanya said.

"Yeah.. I think you are our saessengs or what..?" Jimin said.