PART : 22

****

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

It's really important my dove's please vote and comment on the story... your votes and support keeps me inspired to write the story..so please follow, vote, comment and support..

🦚🐿🦁🕊🦢🦚

..
SHRAVANI'S POV:

I went in the cabin and I can see his eyes were piercing into his laptop and I said,

"Good mor-" and before I complete my sentence he said.

"Files.." in a cold voice, anger is visible in his voice.

I gave it to him and he said,
"Sit down on chair."

"Who me??" I said Pointing my finger at myself.

"Then, do you see anyone else present here?" In a slow voice he said.

Now I am confused, no, so so confused means why would he say such a thing? I thought he will take revenge? No something is fishy.. jarur dal mai kuch kala hai..(something is wrong) I thought in my mind but sat on chair anyway.

"Huh, drink it." He said while sliding a glass of water infront of me.

He gave me water to drink, ab to pakka dal mai kuch kala nhi puri daal he kali hai.(something's very very wrong.)

Is it vicious? Is he mixed something in it? I started to look more than look I was staring at that glass of water, Is it possible he mixed someth-

"I didn't mixed anything in it you can drink it.." he said taking the files in his hand.

And I am not sure what to react I drank it but I became so nervous that the water dropped from the glass. He didn't payed any attention to me but he was acting like a good guy, may be I was wrong may be I judged the book by its cover? Or maybe not. I can't say anything but I am sure about my work I have worked very well and checked them twice so that I want give him any chance to insult me again. I am feeling good about my work.

He started to check my work. He didn't even looked at me once. But then he threw all the files at me and said,
"Do it again.." in a cold voice and with a cold look.

"What??" I said more like screamed.
And he said ,

"I said, DO THIS WORK AGAIN.." in a loud cold voice.

"But why ever-" I tried to say I was in a shock but he cut my sentence and said,

"Doing work is your duty and making you work is mine, so go and do this work again.."he said.

I can't say anything further he is my boss but I know why he is doing this, so I took all the files and going to get out of that office but again he said,

"And, ah yes I want it by today.." in a cold voice without even glancing at me he said that and then I went out of the cabin.

Hahahaaa how can I think about him that he is a good man when he always disappoints.

Anger was fueled in me but I can't do anything he is my boss and I have to do this work again so I sat on my desk when raya asked,
"What happened?"

"Nothing he gave me work to do.." I said while sighing.

And then his Assistant came to my desk with another bunch of files and said,
"Miss. S, sir has told me to give you this and said he wants this work done by today."