The unexpected guest and a shock

Rudra POV:

Rudra POV:

The breeze in my now open and free flowing hair was gentle, soothing, calming....but my heart was still racing. The proximity with her....Damini...was too much to handle. I didn't want to place my left hand anywhere....I wanted the feel of her touch to remain a little longer on my hand, I was staring blankly at my palms....using which I touched her  waist...I could still feel her thin cold waist chain against my palm...the one which had started to drive me crazy since the day I laid eyes on them.....when Bhadra brought me back to reality.

Now now Simha.....are you going to keep thinking of the moment you two had together or are you gonna talk to me at least. It's pretty boring being ignored like this you know...he false pouted at me and looked at me. I sighed a long sigh, fisted my hand, brought it to my side and looked at him.

It's nothing like that Bhadra, she was in need of help and I helped her, and just so you know, there was no moment .....whatsoever....so apni mastish mein se ye baat nikaal Bhadra. No moment whatsoever. I bear hugged his shoulder and ruffled his hair, Aur tujhse baat nahi karoongi, toh aur kisse karungi...Bhadra...I ruffled his hair and he was trying to get out of my hold.

SIMHAAA.....My hair....come on....he struggled out of my hold. I laughed at him as he set his ruffled hair with his fingers. I thought your smile and charisma was enough to sweep a lady off her feet, Bhadra....I didn't know you depended on your looks, I joked at him. When you're there, no lady ever looks at me, so I got to load the big guns, he replied with a flirty smile and I laughed Don't worry Bhadra, I wont stand in the way of your love life....anyways there are going to be beautiful ladies at the palace celebrations, so you might find someone there. He sighed a long dramatic sigh and replied...Dekhte hai Kunwarisa.

As we approached the palace gates, I could see the magnitude of decorations and celebrations taking place. The entire kingdom, the public, the ministers, the farmers, businessmen, everyone were present. My heart warmed at the sight, everyone were here to celebrate my success and Bhabhisa's arrival. My people's love for my family warmed my heart and brought a tear to my eye.