A name to use in ekaanth

Rudra POV-

I heard the jhanjhars tinkling in the corridor and immediately knew who it was. I just didn't know if she was heading to the library or anywhere else. I got up from the desk I was working at in the far end and slid behind the large self of book just a couple of rows in the front. I heard her coming in....yep...she was definitely here for me....my heart smiled. I could see her frame moving through the shelves, searching for me.

She placed her lamp on my desk and searched a few rows of shelf. .Who's there....!!?? I heard her voice. I suppressed a giggle. I could hear her moving around searching. Anyone here.....!! She could tell there was someone.....her voice quivered, scared. I inched closer to her, coming directly behind .Who's..the......AAAAHHHHHHH......MMMMM, I immediately placed a palm on her mouth and pinned her against the wall meeting the end of the shelf. If anyone heard her screaming, then our precious moment would be long gone.

She was scared at first, then her eyes registered the familiarity and softened. I could feel her heart racing. We were inches apart from each other, her breath ragged. My palm felt heavenly with the contact of her soft lips. She stared at me breathlessly while my eyes bored into her hazel orbs. She looked down timidly. God this woman!! her actions are so tempting. She will sure be the death of me......Oooh to slam her against the wall and kiss her passionately....leaving her breathless and wanting for more.....I thought....I smirked at my own thought. She looked back up at me.

I saw her eyes look at my shoulder, realising she was grasping it. I looked at those feminine fingers lightly grasping my shoulder. My smirk widened and I looked back at her. She looked so beautiful in the simple white lehenga she wore to bed. That and the blush on her neck and cheeks amplified her beauty. It took every ounce of my control to not lift her....carry her to the desk....make her sit there and kiss her breathless....pinning her hands behind her.....leaving her begging for more. I decided to tease her and take a chance.....I inched closer slowly....not leaving her eyes....Her eyes widened at my advance and she began breathing rapidly....I loved the effect I was having on her.....I came closer....our faces an inch apart and asked her huskily.....

So......you missed me the entire day and decided to come meet me secretly in the library....after everyone is asleep......Rajkumarisa? Am I correct? , I slowly removed my hand from her lips....but not moving an inch. By now, she had already turned red, the soft golden glow of the lamp accentuated her features and curves. It was driving me crazy. I placed my other hand on the wall, beside her shoulder....completely caging her.....Her eyes fluttered at my question. She slowly removed her hand from my shoulder down to her side.....

I arched by eyebrows questioningly. I could see her balling her fists into her lehenga....to compose herself....she bit her lower lip sexily....God!! She looks so enchanting when she does that....I just want to bite that lower lip of hers.....Stop Rudra!!! I admonished myself. But I couldn't help it....My eyes travelled from her lip to chin to the dip in the neck, where there was a mole.....How badly I wanted to kiss it....I looked back at her.....need evident in my eyes.....she looked dazed....I could tell she was enjoying me checking her out...but was afraid to feel those emotions....maybe it was too much for her innocent mind....for now.

Humnein aapse kuch poocha, Rajkumarisa, I whispered, looking into her eyes....Aapko humari yaad aa rahi thi? I asked her, without breaking the eye contact, neither moving an inch....As close to her as possible....Her rose and lavender scent seemed to be my life force at the moment.

Haaaaaa, She whispered back. She looked like she was in a trance. I smiled looking at her, my heart swelled at her confession, so I wasn't the only one feeling like a teenager with a crush.