Rudra's apologies and Damini's confession

Rudra-

Her name sounded heavenly on my lips. But her, she looked exotic, straight out of a painting. Those long....damp hair stuck to her body sexily. I never realised I'd be jealous of her hair and those droplets. They touched her..... Hugged her in ways I'd started feeling the need to. In the heat of the moment.... To stop her from screaming out, I clamped her mouth, in the process, pinned her against the changing room entrance gently. I removed my hand from her rosy lips. An unknown smirk formed on my lips, looking at her, I had always seen her in lehengas, adorned in jewels..... But here..... Now ..... Now she has a raw beauty, I realised she enhances the beauty of whatever she wears not the other way round.

I was staring at her, I wanted us to stay the way we were, just us, like this....I guess my stare was too intense for her, she looked down shyly. I dragged myself out of the moment and the realisation struck me, I was in her room, and not just that, she was in her most intimate look and like an idiot, I was staring at her shamelessly.....I took a few steps back abruptly..... massaging my nape, looking at her awkwardly..... My sudden gesture surprised her ... She looked.... irritated....? But that was just for a second, she sensed the awkwardness I was feeling and she felt equally timid too.....her cheeks had turned red... Was it because of me, or the bath....? I hoped it was for me.......

I'm...... I'm sorry, Rajkumari sa. I'm sure you.... You will have a million questions right now.... On why I was here like this.... But please.... You need to trust me.... I never intended to run into you while you were......er....I mean..... I stuttered clumsily ... At loss for words.... She had now held her towel at her chest, covering her wet body shyly.....I longed for another look at it.....

I didn't know it was your room..... Believe me I would never invade your privacy like this.... Please....I request you don't misunderstand me or judge me..... I..... I didn't know what to say.....I needed to get out of here before someone found us like this.... People teased us enough as it is.... This would be a scandal....

I agree my eyes and walked towards the door. To my luck, there was no one there. I will explain everything, but right now, please have faith in me. I looked at her. She was looking at me intensely. I looked at her and walked out of there, closing the door on my way out, hoping to catch up with Abhimanyu.

Saudamini POV -

I stood rooted at my place. What had just happened? Everything was a blur. But everything felt so.... beautiful? How did she come in? I had locked the doors before going for a bath, the only other way was the balcony. Did she from there? I was shocked. There was no way.....There were just railings and grills with a narrow parapet, and the adjacent room was far. If my guesses are right.....and she did enter my room by hanging all the way from any adjoining room, then her strength was insane....I wonder how she'd be.....in......I closed my eyes, blushing at that thought....I hung the towel on the door knob.

I went into the changing room and took my seat infront of the mirror. A flushed face looked back at me.....I smiled lightly, lost in the thoughts of the events. She looked frantic when she realised where she was, and it scared e immensely too, for a second I thought it was an intruder. Hand in my lips, her expression changed gradually, of that of admiration...... attraction.....she checked me out shamelessly.....and I liked it, and was equally nervous!!! What was happening to me!!! I had to gain control of myself!!!

I got ready for dinner and by the time I was donning my pallu, Kritika came in, Princess , are you ready to go to the dining hall for dinner?

Hmmm, I replied absent mindedly. Recalling the moments Kunwarisa and I shared.

Are you alright, Rajkumari sa? She came closer with a concerned expression, I snapped out of my dreamland answered her with false enthusiasm, yes Kritika!!! I'm absolutely fine!! While she still looked unconvinced, I held her arm gently and assured her softly, trust me, I'm absolutely fine, I've almost forgotten what happened in the morning, don't worry!! I assured her, she looked sceptical at first, then seemed convinced. We made our way towards the dining area.