Untying your dori, will be easy

Guys do comment on this chapter on your thoughts!! This chapter has almost 3k words, so your comments will be a way of showing appreciation for my work!!
Lots of love!!

Rudra POV - 

Open the door, I ordered. The soldiers standing guard the dark prison immediately unlocked the prison door and unlatched it, heaving open the iron doors

Are you sure, Simha? Bhadra asked me as we waited them to open the multiple doors.

Yes, Simha. Do you really want to meet him? Sudhanva asked apprehensively.

I looked resolutely at the doors being opened.

Yes, I want to meet him. I want to look that bastard in the eye and show him his defeat, I muttered.

I could feel the anger rushing in me, the soldiers opened the door and we walked in.

I could see a crippled man slumped on the chair, his hands and legs chained. He heard us walk in and moved a little, a small lone window casting light in the dark prison.

I looked at the creature seated on the chair. His hair was mangled, beard grown and unkept, his clothes had become dirty. His face was even worse, his eyes had lasting remains of being swollen. Lips cut in several areas, blood clot on the cheeks and wounds on forehead. His clothes had blood stains too, maybe his body had bore the brunt of beating. 

I walked and stood right infront of him. He looked at me and then, the look of realisation struck him. His face had turned pale, anger evident in his eyes.

Arjan, I addressed him, surprised to see me? 

Yo...You're alive? he croaked in disbelief. I scoffed and took a step towards him and he flinched.

I am. I am the reminder for you that every time you conspire something against Simhakshetra, you will fail. I said vicotriously.

I will foil your plan. I will make sure you and your minions get the punishment they deserve. They will not live to see the daylight, if they try to harm Simhakshetra, I threatened him.

He started laughing, maniacally. I looked at him confused.

YOU THINK YOU HAVE WON!!!!??? He scoffed, laughing maniacally. My anger raised seeing his evil smile

MY PLAN WAS NOT JUST TO ASSASSINATE YOU, SIMHA!! IT WAS TO TOPPLE SIMHAKSHETRA....YOU WERE A THORN IN MY WAY, I COULDN'T GET RID OF YOU, DESPITE SO MANY TRIES!! He screamed with an evil glint

BUT....He whispered. This is just the beginning....BEGINNING OF THE END!!! he screamed, his evil voice echoing in the dark prison.

I held him by his collar, forcing him to stand up, his restraints creaked, digging into his flesh. He screamed, nevertheless he smiled darkly

What do you mean, spit it out, I whispered dangerously. He looked at me and started laughing even more loudly, my anger was reaching it's peak.

I threw him on the chair roughly. He groaned in pain, continuing to scream in evil delight. I made my way out, lest I kill him this instant.

I Don't care what you do!! Get the information out of him!! I bellowed and the colonels there nodded in affirment. 

Contact Captain Abhimanyu, take his help, get the information out, by hook or by crook, I ordered and left.

Bhadra, Sudhanva and I made our way out of the prison complex towards the main Raj Mahal.

Bhadra, Sudhanva, reach out to your agents. mobilise our guys, I need information on the rebellion in Dravid desh and fast. Sudhanva, meet the Rakshak platoon and get briefed on their recent findings and report back to me, I laid out the orders.