The Danger and the unknown traitor

Rudra POV - 

My confession of trying to get to know her out of my curiosity had surprised her....maybe even shocked her. Her expressions when I revealed it to her were running on loop in my head. I chuckled to myself and went into my room. I went to the desk and took out some parchments and a feather and an inkpot. I addressed it to Mata Arundhati, elaborating on what all of us had decided. It finished writing it and went to get Garuda, my personal eagle courier. I tied the latter to his claw. I had trained him to deliver letters based on the timing of the day. I had trained him to  deliver letters to Gurukul at this time of the night. 

I returned to my room. Garuda would be back by tomorrow's BrahmaMuhurth. I changed to my night kurta and got inside the comforters. I laid on my back, staring at the embroidered source of drapes around the bed. My thoughts circled back to her. I had taken a bold step and confessed to her. I was now worried if she'd get spooked or scared or confused by it all....but a part of me was hoping she felt the same way I had started to feel for her. But soon....I felt a pang in my chest. She was so pretty, beautiful, intelligent....and like a cherry on the top, she looked so cute when she blushed or felt shy or timid. Especially whenever I said anything, she reacted that way everytime. A light smile played on my lips. But again, I felt a hitch in my throat. She was so desirable, why would she fall for me...or be even into me.....I sighed and tried closing my eyes.....Still in some corner of my heart, I wanted it to be wrong, I wanted her to be into me.....God!!!!Why am I acting like a teenager...Do I have a crush on her?!!!!! I silenced these thoughts and slept.

Next morning, after returning from the pooja, I was getting ready when Garuda, landed on the balcony. I went out and stroked this head tenderly. You're back fast, aren't you Gardua. And with a letter. I'm proud of you my boy. I gave him some rice grains I usually kept for him and ordered him to fly back to the sanctuary after retrieving the letter from his claws. It was a reply from Mata Arundhati. She had agreed to host the classes thrice a week. I was elated. Finally a dream I had been fostering was becoming reality, and we were taking out first step towards it.

After breakfast, I discussed it with Bapusa, Masa and Bhaisa. I was a little apprehensive about Masa's reaction with the wedding so nearby. However, she was entirely into the initiative. She was excited about the program. The wedding preparations were on full swing. And since it was 4 months away, we had the liberty to visit the Gurukul thrice a week as of now. And since Bhabhisa's parents were here too, the tasks were equally distributed. So Masa and Bapusa permitted us to go ahead. With the official stamp of the Samrat of Simhakshetra, the initiative had officially begun. I ordered the attendees to ask everyone to gather in the garden in the evening, to discuss how we would go about and when we would begin.

I was already there, with some papers scattered infront of me, reading into how the institution would flourish, sitting with one leg on another. I was reading intently, when I heard a pair of jhanjhars, mixed with a fragrance of lavender and rose. Her! my mind was alert. She walked from behind me and I followed her steps. 

She stood infront of me. I slowly drew my gaze from her feet, slowly moving it up her lehenga clad legs and came to rest on her waist. There was something about that damn waist chain that drove me crazy. I was in a trance. I realised I was staring at her waist for too long and moved my gaze from her waist to her neck. There was a mole at the depression of her neck, that was insanely attractive. I looked at her lips, that reminded me of rose petals. I looked into her eyes, and smirked confidently at her. She averted her gaze and smiled, a blush creeping up her cheek.

Rajkumarisa...I called her out softly. Slowly, she looked at me softly, with a hint of nervousness in her eyes. She was kneading her hands into each other. I smiled at her warmly. She bit her lower lip looking into my eyes. Gosh!!those hazel orbs are going to be the death of me. She looked so sexy, she isn't even trying and I'm entranced in her. The smile slowly vanished and I kept looking at her, with need. I got lost in her....how long I didn't know....Hmhmmhmmmm, Dhruva cleared his throat loudly, bringing me out of my revere. I snapped out of it and looked at him.