The Help

Pov Rudrashwini

Pov Rudrashwini

I dismissed Bhadra and sighed. I wanted all of what he said to be true, but it was too big an ask and too good to be true. I kept my sword against the small stool by the door and took in my room. It was the same way as it was when I left it, massive room overlooking the beautiful greenary. Tara and I shared this bhavan, so it was beautiful and was just according to my taste. There were several bedrooms in the bhavan, but my room was massive and I loved it, it spoke of me. I sat on the small stool infront of my massive bed and removed my sandals. I decided to take a much needed bath. I clapped twice, 2 attendants came in

Hamare snaan ki tayyari kijiye, hum ekaanth mein snaan karenge, I ordered them and they walked towards the bathroom via the changing room.

I went towards the mirror and looked at myself. I had definitely lost weight. My face had become more defined, my cheekbones prominent and my jawline more defined. When the attendants had set the bath, they walked out closing the door. I removed my tunic and looked at myself. At 5 foot 10, I was the most muscular woman. Chiseled abs, bulging biceps and broad shoulders accentuated my handsomeness. I had a real small pair of breasts which I was extremely thankful for. If not for the feminine features on my face, people were sure to misunderstand me for a man. Now I had several bruises and cuts on my torso, arms , biceps, shoulders and one close too. Most of them had healed. I walked to the changing area into the bathroom.

The bathroom was massive and I could collect my thoughts in peace

The bathroom was massive and I could collect my thoughts in peace. I stepped into the pool in my dhoti and the water felt so good. after hours of journey, this felt rewarding. I sat on the platform inside the pool. I spread my arms wide resting them on the cool marble platform outside the pool and hung my head back and closed my eyes...

Her eyes....her lips....her shy smile...the mole on her left lip...the long brown hair braided and hung sexily on her hips...and that damned waist chain...that was so beautiful and sexy....All of her was beautiful..beyond measure....then...I snapped back to reality...What was wrong with me...never in 26 years of my life did I have such thoughts about anyone....then why...all of a sudden...I shook my head...dived into the pool took a lap. Bhadra's words had gotten into my head. Stupid Bhadra....don't overthink Rudra....she's just innocently beautiful...that's it, you'll get over it, I told myself and stared applying the haldi-chandan paste all over my body. I removed my dhoti and applied it on my legs and washed it off. I washed my hair. Since I was on the road, I preferred to keep my hair short, hence it only came till my shoulder. I tied a towel around my waist and while drying my hair, chose an outfit for the pooja.