Prince Arjan corners Rajkumarisa

Saudamini POV -

I ran to my chamber, closed the doors behind me, placed the lamp on the nearby stool and leaned my head against the closed door. I closed my eyes and the first picture infront of them was her.....RUDRA.....I smiled. The events of the library played on a loop in my head. I couldn't believe it. I wasn't the only one who had started developing a crush on her. She was into me too. The proximity.....her hands on me.....the way she caged me.....her soft breath fanning over my face....and that smirk....God!!  that smirk....it was so sexy.....I blushed just at the thought of it. My breathing was ragged, I placed my hand on my chest to calm myself....when I realised the letter clutched in my hand. I opened it and read the contents, it was so professional. 

Her writing was beautiful...I admired it for a while and placed it securely in the small drawer beside my bed, mentally noting to have it delivered first thing in the morning. I laid down on the bed, but sleep was far. My thoughts kept going to her. I brought my left hand infront of my eyes, where she had clutched it....demanded a name teasingly.....there was something about her demeanor that draws me to her...I find myself submitting to her. I smiled widely and turned my head to my side, biting my index finger out of timidness. God!! Saudamini...if just her touching you is making you melt so much....think about what would happen to you if she kissed you.....What am I thinking...!! I couldn't believe myself....I tried sleeping, but her thoughts kept me awake....finally I fell asleep after a long time.

I woke up the next morning and got ready. I went to the courier services within the palace and gave them the letters. The Ambassador of Kiratpur was in Simhakshetra last I heard. I hoped the meet with him would get over soon. With everything going on, that cannot be delayed. I gave the letter and was making my way back to my chamber. My thoughts drifted to the meet in the library. I had an involuntary smile on my face as I was walking....when....

Aapki hansi....ati sundar hai....Rajkumari, I was startled at the sudden presence infront of me. It was a man in his late twenties or early thirties....I furrowed my brows.

He looked familiar. But I couldn't place him. Who was he?

So rude of me, I'm Prince Arjan, Rana sa's elder sister's son, He said with folded hands, but his tone sounded unusual, for some reason, I didn't feel good.

Ji, Pranaam, I said with folded hands, I'm.......

Who doesn't know you Princess Saudamini, he cut me off. He took a step forward and I instantly took a step back. I didn't feel comfortable with him....alone. The princess of Mohangarh, a small kingdom, he sneered and I furrowed my brow, But, he took another step towards me, and I made every possible effort to maintain the distance between us. Foe some reason, the way he looked at me made me cringe, Your beauty preceeds you Princess. You are a rare combination of beauty with brain. I wanted to talk to you during the banquet but didn't get the chance.

Then it hit me. He was the one Kunwarisa was threatening. Tara said he had created problems for them. And me alone with him was definitely not good. 

I faked a smile and said, You flatter me prince, everything I am today is because of my family...especially Jiji. 

Still.....I've been observing you for the past month, he said taking a step closer and I moved back. He had a sinister smile on his face. I didn't like it one bit. You are an exquisite beauty, He stepped closer. I haven't seen anyone like you princess, he smiled eerily and I flinched. He was trying to cover the distance between us, but I was determined to keep distance.

Still, you seem close to Kunwarisa, aren't you, he said bitterly, with a smile, practically clenching his jaws at her mention. I glared at him, I wanted to get away from him. I tried saying politely, With due respect, Prince, we are going to be family, so I have developed a bond with all of Jijaji's siblings. I tried to walk away, but he stepped closer, forcing me to move back. I felt the pillar touching my back, I was scared now.