Almost caught!!

Rudra POV-

The last couple of hours were the most magical hours of my life. Finally I got Saudamini to confess her feelings in the place where I felt them ignite and take pace in the first place and now, I didn't want to be anywhere else in the world than here.

After an exhaustive session, which was her first...my first......our first....She was really tired and as we talked a little, I felt her grip loosening on my shoulders, an indication that she was falling asleep. I let her. She was snuggled near my chest, on my lap, sleeping contently in my arms. I pulled her in more closer, making sure my grip was secure, so that she doesn't feel any discomfort.

I gazed at her beautiful moon like face and I felt an overwhelming sensation of love taking over my semses for her. I felt an equal feel of possessiveness over her at the moment. The thought of her ever getting separated from me was more painful than death. I pushed those away and just enjoyed watching her sleep, her breathing labored and a peaceful look on her face.

I suppressed a chuckle.

Who could say this was the same woman who was writhing underneath me, begging me and finally moaning my name, which was melody to my ears and finally giving me that sweet gift of her first pleasurable release. I was at the verge of losing my hold and restraint on myself and show her the most beautiful....pleasurable ways I could make her feel, but I held on to my strings of sanity. She was new to this and it would just overwhelm her. I needed to be patient with her...things will happen when they will.

I sighed deeply, just staring at her beautiful visage. Finally I looked outside the window and realised it would be sunrise in a couple of hours, so we needed to get back to our chambers, lest anyone should find out. Reluctantly, I decided to take her to her room and make her lay on her bed. But not before giving her one last soulful kiss on her forehead, pouring all my love and devotion into it. I felt her snuggling more into me, sighing deeply. I smiled.

I collected her in my arms, careful not to wake her up and stood up from the chair. But she woke up in an instant and in a moment, realised where she was. She seemed wide awake now. I gave her a toothy grin.

Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap? she asked puzzled.

I chuckled at her cute reaction and responded with an obvious tone

Aapko apke kaksh mein chodne jaa rahe hai, I declared.

Her eyes widened in shock.

Humein neeche utariye, hum chal lenge, aap kyon kasht utha rahe hai? she said as she tried wriggling out of my grasp, but I held her tighter, not giving her a chance to slip down. She looked at me in urgency

Aap hamari Damini ko kasht keh rahi hai? I asked in mock irritation. She huffed as she registered my word play and displayed annoyance in her expression. I laughed lightly.

Aur vaise bhi, aapko uthana humein accha lagta hai, ab toh tai hai, hum aapko uthakar hee aapke kaksh mein le chalenge, bass, I announced. Her brows knit in tension. I looked at her with an amused expression, but she was serious.

Kyon tang kar rahe hai Kunwarisa.....utaariye na....koi dekhlega toh, she exclaimed in horror.

I pulled her into myself, making her yelp lightly. In this process, she clutched my shoulders tightly and her face was an inch away from mine. I could count the lines of confusion and tension on her forehead.

I stared into those hazel orbs and replied intensely, Dekhna toh dekhe....aap hamari bahon mein hai...usse adhik humein koi aur baat ki chinta nahi.....Hum aapko apni bahon mein samporna vishwa se chupakar rakhenge agar avashyaktha hui toh, she registered the depth of my words and seemed to calm a little....I smiled naughtily at her and continued,