our first time

"I need to be inside of you." He stands with me in his arms and carries me to the bedroom.

He lays me down on the bed, and steps away to undress himself. I turn on my side, supporting myself on my elbow. I want to see all of him. I need to see all of him. I could already tell by the way his clothes fit that his arms, chest and abs were chiseled. When he takes his shirt off, I see the veins in his hands travel all the way up his arms over every muscle. Pulling down his dress pants, his leg muscles are cut and shift with each movement. I start to get antsy waiting for him to take off the most important part. I rub my thighs together in anticipation when his thumbs curl around the waistband of his boxers. I look up at his smirk that is ever present, and just as hot with red eyes. He pulls his one hand away from his waistband and curls his pointer finger motioning me to come. I get up on my knees and crawl to the edge of the bed.

"Take them off for me baby girl." I swing my legs over the edge of the bed. Keeping eye contact with as I drop to my knees at his feet. "Mmm, what a good girl you are for daddy." I lift my hands and curl my finger into his waistband and pull them down. When I pull them over his shaft it springs up hitting his stomach. My eyes bulge out of my head at the size of him. I think it's as thick as my wrist and almost as long as my forearm. I don't think he's going to fit. "Don't worry baby, it will be fine." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He climbs on to the bed, laying my head on the pillow, pecking my lips. He kneels between my legs holding his member at the base. He lays in on me. "Look how small you are next to it," He smirks when my hands fist the sheet. His cock almost goes past my belly button.

"Are you ready for me?" I nod my head as he rubs his tip through my folds. "Mmm." He starts to push into my opening. The head slips in, and I moan at the way he stretches me.

"oh, God!" He begins to thrust in and out.  Each thrust going a little deeper until he's fully inside of me.

"Fuck Babygirl, you're so tight. I'm not going to last long." I pull him down by the back of his neck and wrap my legs around his hips. He supports himself on his forearms on either side of my head as his thrust become harder and deeper into me. "Baby, I know I said that I wouldn't bite you until you asked me too, but I don't know if I can resist." I look at his mouth and watch his fangs start to protrude. The sight has me clenching around him, wanting him to bite me.

"Do it. Bite me. Please Daddy." He smashes his lips down on mine devouring my lips, before he dips his head down to my neck kissing and sucking on my sweet spot. He starts to pound deep into me hitting my sweet spot deep inside, making my legs tremble as I clench down.

"Fuck Babygirl. " He growls as his teeth sink into my skin.  I scream out at the initial pain, that quickly turns into pleasure unlike anything I've ever felt before. When he sucks the feeling shoots right down to my pussy and pushes me over the edge. My legs shake and my pussy spasms around his cock drenching him with my arousal. His cock twitches, pouring his seed deep inside me. His bite is like my own brand of heroine, I never want this feeling to stop. The closeness, and connection that I feel between us is even stronger now.

My hands find their way into his hair, my fingers twirl pieces around them and tug at the root, making Rome groan against my neck. His groan vibrates down to my core, causing aftershocks of my orgasm. My walls twitch around him. He gently pulls his teeth from my skin. "Fuck, that tight pussy. I think it completely drained me." I open my eyes, and he's hovering over me. I see red around his lips, from my blood.

Curiosity gets to me, and I pull his face closer to mine. I lick my lips before lapping at his lips, tasting my own blood. I watch his eyes look between both of mine, and lick him again. When he opens his mouth my tongue is itching to lick his slowly retreating fangs. Something is telling me to do it, and I can't fight it. My tongue darts out, licking his fang. I feel a slight prick, and taste my blood before slipping my tongue into his mouth, rubbing it against his. He groans in my mouth, sticking his tongue deeper into my mouth and rubbing harder against mine trying to get every last drop of my blood before he pulls away. "I'm sorry baby." He says resting his head against my chest.