Forever and Always

A short car ride later, we pull up to a huge mansion on the beach just as the sun is starting to go down. The driver opens the door allowing Rome out first. I slide over taking his hand. As I step out the look of happiness on his face is enough to make my heart explode.

"Ready my love?" 

"More than ready."  Holding my hand, he intertwining our fingers. We walk to the side of the mansion following a path lined with 3 foot glass hurricane lanterns. Each lantern has a thick, white candle. All are lit giving the path a romantic golden hue. The path leads around to the back of the mansion, and out onto the beach.  The sand is almost white in comparison of the blue water.  A small crowd sits in two rows on either side of the path.  "Who are all those people?" I ask while looking straight ahead of us.

"Witnesses, and counsel members that Andrew gathered for us." I nod my head. Makes sense.

At the end of the path stands Andrew. Theres a little alter in front of him. In top of the alter sits a small dagger and gold goblet next to an open book.

As we reach Andrew a smile grows on his face. "Welcome King Reigns. Princess Ava.  Are you ready to be mated mind, blood, body and soul?" We look at each other smiling brightly before turn back to Andrew

"Yes." We answer in unison.

"Today we are here to witness the joining and completion of these two halves becoming whole at last. Once joined nothing can sever the bond. By coming together you will adopt each other's strengths, and traits. Some which you've probably already noticed." Andrew picks up the dagger and reaches his free hand towards me. "Ava place your hand in mine palm up."  I do as instructed. He brings it over the goblet and slices it open. Blood pours from my hand into the cup before healing its self.   He wipes my hand before releasing it and reaches for Romans.  Rome places his hand in Andrew's palm up and they do the same. The blood pours and mixes with mine. Rome wipes his own hand and place the napkin on the table. Andrew chants something with his palms over the goblet. He looks up and hand the goblet to me first. "Drink the blood so your two souls can bond."  Bringing the goblet to my lips I begin to drink and almost immediately after swallowing my entire body hums. Looking up at Andrew he has a knowing smile when I hand it back. He does the same with Rome. He takes a sip and hands it back.  Andrew closes his eyes and chants over the goblet again. Reaching his hand into the goblet he pulls out two small dark red stones. From his pocket he pulls two gold necklaces, each with a gold globe charm. He opens the globes and places a stone in each. Closing them he hands each of us one. "If ever you are in danger without your mate near by, swallow your mates blood and you will have all the strength you need."  Rome quickly clasps his. He takes mine from my hands and with his index finger motions for me to turn. I turn holding my hair up. His fingers brush against my skin as he clasps my chain. The tingles that I use to feel are so much stronger. Like pure energy passing between us. He bends down bringing his mouths to my ear.

"That's our souls feeding off of each other. No two people will ever be as strong as we are together."  I turn to face him, and release my hair.

"Now, Roman. Did you bring the rings?" Roman smiles brightly, reaching into his inside breast pocket and pulls out a velvet box. He hands it to Andrew.   Andrew looks down at the box as he opens it. His eye sparkle with a growing smirk on his face. He takes out the first ring and hands it to me. It's a simple platinum band but shines like a diamond. "Now, Ava. Repeat after me."  I look up into Romes eyes and repeat every word Andrew says, sliding the ring on Romes finger. "Roman take this ring, and repeat after me." Roman takes the ring from Andrew placing it over the tip of my finger. I look down at our hands and see the shine of diamonds around the delicate band of platinum. I look up wide eyed at Rome as he repeats after Andrew.  His smile never falters. He slide the ring completely onto my finger and kisses it.  We both look to Andrew. "Roman Reigns, do you take Ava to be your wife and soulmate for as long as you both shall live?" Rome looks to me with those big gray orbs that sparkle.