Going fishing

It's been hours since either of us has said a word. When we came back inside Rome decided to build a fire. He laid out a blanket and a bunch of pillows to lay on. And surprisingly even a bottle of wine.

I sit up finishing the last of my glass and place it on the side table. I flop back down and blow my hair out of my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Rome rolls onto his side to face me propping his head up on his hand.

"I can't stay here anymore Rome. It hasn't even been a whole day, and I'm going nuts." I cover my face with my hands. I feel him shift and drop my hands. He's sitting up with his legs crossed.

"Listen, I get it but what can we do?" I sit back up facing him. I raise my hands.

" I don't care where we go. The apartment, work, a different country. I don't care."

"Baby" he pulls me into his lap so my legs hang over one of his legs. He tries to speak but I beat him to it; putting my index finger over his lips.

"Listen to me Mr. Reigns. I can't hide for the rest of my life. That's not living. So I'm going back. You can either go back with me and move me into your place or you can stay here. But either way I'm getting my shoes on and I'm leaving." I go to stand and he pulls me back and hides his face in my neck.

"Fine. We'll go back. Just let me call my driver. Go get ready." Smiling I lift his face up and give him a big kiss. I pull away and clap my hands excitedly. I run to the door way before I stop and face him.

"I love you Rome."

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

By the time we get back to the penthouse Rome has already had all of my stuff moved in.  I walk out of the walk-in closet. Crossing my arms over my chest and  lean against the door frame watching Rome take his suite jacket off and hang it over the back of a chair. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you moved my stuff in here days ago."  I purse my lips and raise a brow.  He looks up at me and laughs through his nose trying to hold in his laughter  he covers his smile with a hand and crosses his free hand across his chest. Trying to look serious and failing big time.

"Yeah, I thought so."  The hand from his face drops, and there's a mischievous look in his eyes. I start to turn around keeping my eyes on him and his sexy smirk when he growls in his throat and takes off in my direction. "Eep!" I screech running into the closet to get away but his vamp speed is faster than mine. 

"Get over here little one." He scoops me up in his arms from behind chuckling. The sound is contagious making me giggle. "Did you really think you could get away from me?" He places me on my feet and whispers in my ear.

"Never." I spin in his arms "I know you'll always catch me.  And I never want you to stop."  He looks down his nose at me with a bright smile.

"Marry me" I raise my brows in surprise.

"What?"

"Marry me. Let's make it official."

"Do we really need to? You already know I was born to be yours."

"Grrrrrr" he sucks my bottom lip into his mouth as he kisses me. "You drive me mad. I just want you to be mine in every way possible.  And I want that paper to prove that you are mine."  He picks me up and my arms and legs wrap around him.