The one thing I cant give you

Warning: a lot of dirty words ahead. And a few sweet ones too.

When the car stopped I picked my head up from his chest. Looking in his eyes as I lifted up from his lap. He was still hard. I whimper when he's fully out of me.  Feeling empty and full at the same time is a mind fuck. He closes his pants and then pulls me back on to his lap.  Opening the car door he steps out hold my butt and back. When he stands on both feet I wrap my arms and legs around him.

"I hope you got enough rest little one."  My breathing picks up knowing what I'm in for.  As soon as we step in the castle. "Everybody out!!" He yells and everyone around scurry's for the nearest exit.  I watch him with wide eyes. "What babygirl? I don't want anyone here when I fuck that pussy all over this castle.  He puts me down next to the steps. "Hands and knees on the steps."  I kneel on the first step and rest on my elbows on the step in front of me.  His hands fight to get to the hem of my dress bunching it up on my back. His fingers curl around the strings of my thong pulling them over the curve of my ass and down my thighs. I lift one knee at a time and he pulls them completely off. When I look back at him he's putting them in his pants pocket. He enjoys the view as he fumble with his belt and pants to get them open and let's his pants drop to mid thigh. I face forward and see his suit jacket and vest tossed to the floor next to me. Using his knees he spreads my legs further apart. Expecting to feel his hard member I'm surprised when I feel his fingers rub circles over my clit.

"Oh, oh gosh!" I jump being over stimulated already, but then press against his fingers loving every second of it.

SMACK! His hand comes down on my pussy. "Ah! Fuck!" My clit throbs and I almost cum again.

"Naughty girl, pressing against daddies fingers with that wet pussy."   He pushes my head down onto the step in front of me.  I feel his chest against my back, when he brushed the shell of my ear with his lips. "Be a good girl and stay still while daddy uses your pussy." He whispers and bites my earlobe.

"Ok daddy."  I almost stutter out feeling the warmth of his chest disappear. Without warning he slips past my wet folds, hard till his hips hit my ass.

"Mmmm fuck baby girl." He pulls back and slams back in till I swear he's in my stomach, making his balls clap against me.  He pick up his pace, holding on to my hips and using them like a handle to pull me back to meet his thrusts.  With one hand he tears the straps of my dress and my breast break free.  I feel one hand grab the bun in my hair, he pulls it forcing me to kneel upright so my back touches his chest. His free hand comes around cupping my breast, and squeezing it.  I moan out  getting closer to another mind blowing orgasm.  He releases my hair so his hand can reach for my pussy rubbing circles on my clit and the other rolls my nipples between his fingers.  He kisses my shoulder, and I tilt my head allowing him more access. He rubs the tip of his nose along my neck. "Fuck, you are so sexy when you submit to me." He pinches my nipple harder making my pussy clench around him.  I feel his fangs scrape my skin before he sinks them into my neck. His venom runs through me sending my mind into a frenzy, my veins hum right down to my core. That's all it takes to push me over the edge. I'm seeing stars behind my eye lids as I cum around his cock.  Clenching my walls around his shaft hard makes him loose control. His thrusts get sloppy and short. I feel his warmth flood inside me. I've never felt so much pleasure from anything in my entire life like I get from this simple action.

His fangs retract, and I feel his tongue lap up any blood on my skin before kissing his mark. He slowly pulls out, and I can feel our mixed arousal leak out and run down the front of me and along the inside of my thighs. "What a beautiful mess"   I lift my head to look over my shoulder at him. His eyes are blood red, fixed between my legs. I feel his finger swipe up my slit and watch as he puts them in his mouth sucking them clean.

"Fuck daddy." He smirks as he continues to suck them one by one, like it's his last meal and he wants to enjoy every last drop.

"You taste so fucking sweet my little one." Heat rises from my neck to my cheeks. I'm sure I'm as red as a tomato. "Come little one". He pulls me towards him, picking me up bridal style. I look up to admire him, in all his glory. He's beautiful. We would have beautiful children. If only. He catches me staring and as much as he tries to play it cool with his sly smirk I know if he could he would be blushing.

He walks into the bedroom closing the door with his foot. When we get to the bed he place me on my feet to stand and face him.  As his arms snake  around my back undoing my zipper his lips brush light kisses along my neck and shoulder.  

I can't help the tiny moans that come from me. I feel him smile against my skin and he groans with delight.

My dress slips over my hips and drops into a puddle of fabric at my feet.  He takes my hand as I step out of it.  While keeping his grip on my hand he takes a step back to admire me.  I look down shyly when his free hand raises my chin to look at him. He hunches forward slightly as he takes a step forward. He caresses my cheek with his knuckles. "Babygirl you are so beautiful.  Every time I look at you, you still take my breath away as if it's the very first time all over again."  My eyes start to burn even though I'm smiling. And as hard as I try to hold them back a single tear breaks free from the outer corner of my eye. Rome catches it with his thumb. His brows pinch with concern. "Why are you crying love?"  I shake my head and I take his hand cupping my face in both of my hands and kiss his knuckles.

"You just make me feel so beautiful, and lucky, and grateful, and so very loved and happy. I can't control so many emotions all at once."  He cups my face with both hands this time blessing me with a full closed lips kiss. When he pulls away he doesn't let go as I look up to him.  "Can I undress you?"  I whisper as my hands touch the first button. He shows no emotion on his face when he nods his head. But I can tell by the way his jaw muscles clench when my finger tips brush his skin with each button and the way his chest rises and falls with every slow and intentional breath; that he's holding back a lot right now.  He bends his knees a bit so I'm able to push his shirt back off of his shoulders.  He lets it drop to the floor joining my dress. I kneel down in front of him keeping eye contact when my finger tips curl over the waist band of his pants to undo the button and he sucks in a breath. He kicks off his shoes before I pull his pants and boxers down in one go. Allowing his thick member to spring free tapping his stomach.  Just when I think I'll get to taste him he picks me up from under my arms.

"Not tonight love."  He gently lays my head on a pillow when putting me down on the bed. Climbing in he covers us with the comforter before making his way between my legs. He rest his weight on me and his elbows. Pecking my lips and brushing his nose to mine. This feels so different. Loving and intimate. Even more so than the first time. 

He looks deep in my eyes and I notice his start to look glassy. "What's wrong Roman?"  He smirks when I say his full name, and sniffles.

"I," he pauses. "I want to make love to you Ava. And I only wish I was able to make love to you and give you the one thing I'm unable to give you."  My eyes search his. My brows raise and pinched, wanting him to continue.  "I want you to have my children Ava. I want a family with you. I want to give you the family you never had, and I can't because I'm dead."  Grabbing the back of his head I bring his face down to mine and kiss him deep and hard. He licks my bottom lip asking for entry and I oblige. Our tongues rub against one another slow and hard. Tasting every inch of each other.  I love this man so much. Even if he can't give me that one thing, the fact that he would want it to if he could is all that matters. His tip pushes at my entrance and I open my legs a little further allowing him to slide in. We stay like that for a moment. Just enjoying being this close.  Nobody else will ever be this close to me.

"Roman, please make love to me. Even if I can't get pregnant, make love to me like I can."  He presses his lips to mine as he starts to move his hips.

We spend the next few hours making love over and over again until the sun starts to rise.