Beyond rejection

It has been one thing after another today. After hearing I was his queen I decided to shut down for the day. Getting up from the bed I walked toward a door I assumed was the bathroom.

"Ava? Where are you going?"

"Bath." I hear the bed creak as he gets up and his foot steps following me. I don't look back as I open the door search for a switch. I feel his chest on my back as he hits the switch.

"It's going to be alright Ava." He whispers in my ear as his arms envelop me. "I know it's a lot to take in, nobody expects anything from you except me." Craning my neck to look at him, I purse my lips.

"And what exactly do you expect?" His face lightens as he smiles.

"Just that you marry me, and stay exactly as you are my love." I turn in his arms, and stand on tip toes. He bends down so I can reach his lips with mine.

"That's an easy expectation to meet." I smile and caress his face.

After a hot relaxing bath, (in a tub that could fit five people) I found that he had purchased a whole new wardrobe for me to keep here.  Of course they are all even more extravagant pieces than I have back in the states. He picked out a long white lace and tulle gown for me to wear.  "Is this really necessary? It looks like a wedding dress." He smirks as he hangs it on a hook inside this gigantic closet.

"Yes it is. We are meeting with important people." I cross my arms as I take in the sight of this gorgeous dress. It's not like I don't love it, I'm just not use to wearing something so rich looking.

He steps out with his suit allowing me time to get ready. After putting on the dress and matching shoes I do my hair in loose bun.  Wispy pieces falling out around my face and the back of my neck. I keep my makeup light and soft to match the dress and hair. When I step out of the closet the sight of him in his suit and tie takes my breath away.

There is nothing sexier than a three piece suit. So when you put the sexiest man alive in a three piece suit, what do you get?  Hard nipples, an aching core and wet panties.  "Fuck"   It's slips from my mouth before I can catch myself.   I watch as a smirk grows on his face. Before he looks up to see me that is.  When he does his lips part and his breath seems to catch as well.

"Bellissima" he whispers as he approaches me. His brows raised and pinched.  "I wanted to wait, but seeing you now. I can't wait another second."  He gets down on one knee pulling a little velvet box from his pocket. "Ava, I had to wait two lifetimes to find you.  And when I finally did, I  felt whole.  I never thought that I would be blessed with such a caring, loving and kind woman.  You're already my mate, but will you be my wife?"  He opens the box to a radiant cut halo engagement ring and matching wedding band.

My jaw is on the floor as tears fill my eyes. I nod my head like a crazy loon.  "Ye-yes. Yes! Yes I'll marry you!"  He places the ring on my finger before he jumps up on both feet. He wraps his arms around me to spin me in circles. I wrap my arms around his neck squealing.

When he stops I look down at his beautiful face and press my lips to his for a full lipped kiss. I'll never get use to the tingles between us.

He slowly loosens his grip on me as he bends down and lets me slide to my feet.
"We should probably get going before I tear this dress from your body and take you." His voice is strained like it's painful letting go of me for even a second.

"I guess so." I whisper, my lips still so close to his as we continue to gaze into each other's eyes. They only close when he presses his lips to mine one last time. He holds it for a few seconds before pulling away with a growl.