normal-ish

Stepping out of the shower, I catch my first glimpse of myself as I towel dry my hair. My eyes are the first thing I notice. Much lighter and golden; almost hypnotizing. I'm sure it'll come in handy when I need to feed. I can see any male falling for my charms looking like this.

 As I run my brush through my hair I notice my hair is thicker.  Even my eye lashes are longer, and fuller. I've totally transformed to be more enticing.

Out of no where I start to feel a burning sensation in my gums, causing me to drop my brush in the sink.  My hands cover my mouth, like it would help the pain at all. "Rome!" I call out to him as I lean forward to get a closer look in the mirror. In a flash he's behind me, hands on my hips. He looks at me through the mirror with pinched brows. His hair still a mess, and his upper body on full display for me to see. His left hand comes up to cup the right side of my face as I turn to face him.

"What's wrong little one?" He asks lifting my chin to look up at his towering figure. I whimper when his thumb lifts my upper lip.   A knowing look comes over his face.

"It hurts Daddy."  That name does something to him, I can tell. But he shuts it down, knowing now is not the time.

"I know baby, the first time always does." releasing my lip he bends down to peck my lips. "You need to feed baby girl. Your body is letting you know you're hungry, for blood." His hand slides down my arm and clasps onto mine as he walks backwards. His eyes never leaving mine as he pulls me back to the bedroom. He lowers himself to sit on the edge of the bed, making me stand between his legs. "For your first time I want you to feed on me."  Warmth radiates through out my body at the thought of feeding from him. He senses my excitement and a smirk grows on his face. "Babygirl, this is something you will only do with me." His voice is deep, and stern. It's more of a warning than a statement. "Blood sharing is intimate, and should only be done between mates. If another were to try to feed from you I would kill them, without thought or worry of consequences." I nod and close my eyes when I feel his hands rub up the back of my legs to my ass. He gives a squeeze before his hands are pulling my towel from my body. He guides me to straddle his lap.

"Okay, Daddy." I gasp when I feel him rock hard as always underneath me. "W-what do I do Daddy?" I'm so close that my lips ghost against his as I speak.

"Slowly rub your lips against my neck, and your body will do the rest." I give a slight nod and move my mouth towards the crook of his neck. I lightly brush my lips along his soft skin, and just like he said my fangs start to rip through my gums. I whimper at the pain before opening my mouth and latch my lips onto his skin. My fangs sink into his skin, and immediately I feel his blood spurt into my mouth. I groan at the taste of him and my eyes flutter rolling back in my head. His blood is sweet, and thick. It's best thing I've ever tasted. For reason I'm not sure of I feel myself get wet, and throb between my legs. I slowly suck the blood from him, taking my time. It's not hunger like I thought it would be. It's not rushed or rough. It's slow, and sensual.

"Hmmm" I hear him groan in my ear. "Fuck you smell so good" He says as I feel his arm that is around me slides down.  His hand reach further down and under me to rub my soaked core. "Shit, Babygirl.  You're so wet for me." He starts to rub circles and my hips have a mind of their own moving back and forth matching his motion. Having gotten my fill I pull myself from his neck.

"Oh! Oh, Daddy!" I'm soaking wet, and getting wetter, dripping all over his hands. I cant stop my grinding, feeling frenzied.

"What baby? What's wrong" He pulls back to see my face, his free hand clasps around my throat.

"I- I..." I can't even think straight to answer him.

"Does this little pussy need to cum?" I close my eyes,almost there. When I don't answer he pulls me so close that my nose is beside his. My eye's locking on his. "Does it?" He growls out. I nod frantically, my words caught in my throat. "That's what I thought. This little slut pussy so needy for daddy to make it cum. " His words from anyone else would disgust me. Coming from him it pushes me over the edge. "Cum" I hear him in my head as he thrusts two fingers inside of me. I scream out and ride his fingers feeling my arousal squirt out of me all over his hand. "My good girl" he coos as I pant, coming down. His hands brush up and down my back before holding me close to him. I hum at the feeling, loving every single part of my new life so far.