Odd things happening.

When we arrived back home we were both still on cloud nine walking into the penthouse. Right now nothing can bring us down.

Taking off my shoes, I lean with one hand on the side of the couch. Rome snakes his arms around my waist as he comes up behind me.

"You need to feed little one." I lean the side of my face against his as I stand up straight.

"I know daddy. I'm starving."  When I turn in his arms he grips the back of my thighs to lift me up. His head dips down to my neck. I tilt my head allowing his full access to do as he pleases. He starts leaving open mouth kisses along my neck eliciting a moan from me.

"Then I better feed my Babygirl." He says as he walks towards the bedroom. As he walks I feel him growing between my legs and can't help it when my body automatically rubs against it. When he groans against my neck my core throbs and my panties are soaked. "Mmm I can smell that sweet pussy already baby." The ache between my legs becomes painful, making me whimper as I squeeze my legs tighter around him giving me the ability to grind harder against his thick shaft. "Daddy's hungry too baby."  Walking over to the bed he places me down gently towards the middle. He lifts my skirt and spread my legs. His hands brush down the insides of my thighs. When they reach the center of them he tears my panties from my body. His eyes glow red as he dives his face between my legs. His tongue laps up my wet slit from my opening to my clit. He gently sucks it into his mouth tugging it with his lips before releasing it with a pop. He presses the palms of his hands to the inside of my thighs spreading me further. "So pretty." He husks out before licking and sucking on my inner lips. The tip of his tongue teases my opening making me clench, wanting more.

"Daddy." I moan out.

"Mmmm. This little pussy tastes so fucking good Babygirl." He dips his tongue inside me, curling it as he starts to thrust it in and out. My walls clench around it making him groan and thrust deeper. He plants his hands behind my knees pushing them up and begins to rock them up and down grinding his tongue against.

"Oh fuck daddy! I'm almost there!" Hearing the desperation in my voice flips a switch in his head. Opening his mouth further he covers my entire pussy. Sucking and licking. I can feel him everywhere. My hips start to move on their own, grinding against his face. He groans his approval and wraps his arms under my thighs holding me closer. When he purses his lips and sucks at my entrance mercilessly my legs begin to shake. He presses his face harder against me moving in sync with my hips and it pushes me over the edge. My hands fly to his head holding him in place as I grind myself against his face  "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" As my back arches off the bed his mouth clamps down on my bundle of nerves and he sucks hard prolonging my orgasm. As I come down from my high I try to push his face away. His hands grab mine as he continues to suck and lap at my entrance. "Daddy, fuck. Oh god!" When he finally lets me go my limbs collapse onto the bed as I try to catch my breath. Without a word my shirt and skirt are torn from my body.  Rome turns me over on to my stomach and places a big fluffy pillow under my hips. I hear his belt clink as he undoes it, and the sound of his zipper follows. The bed shifts and a second later I hear his clothes hit the floor. When he climbs back on the bed I expect to feel his tip at my opening. To my surprise when he spreads my thighs it's his tongue again dipping inside of me.

"I can't get enough of you little one." he laps at my opening again. "I could eat this pussy all night."  My legs start to tremble again as he sucks and slurps on my lips and clit hard and fast. The sounds are so erotic my core starts to tighten again and I try to hold it back. He must realizes what I'm doing as a hand comes down hard on my ass and his mouth sucks faster and harder. The pain from his slaps shoots right to my core when he starts sucking at my opening and I come hard again. His hands gripping my asses cheeks move them up and down making me ride his mouth again and prolong the orgasm. My whole body shakes as I scream his name.