Shifter?

Unlocking my front door I walk in and head to the living room. Roman shuts and locks the door before he follows me in. Tossing my handbag on an overstuffed chair as I walk to my outdoor area. The fresh air up here relieves some of the tension from the walk home. So much for a relaxing walk.

"What did he mean?" Roman says from behind me as he wraps me up in his arms, resting the side of his head against mine.

I let out a long sigh. "When he asked me out to dinner I declined and apologized. He told me not to apologize, that he'd get his shot sooner or later." I shake my head remembering his words. I wanted to ask him what he meant by it? "Can the mate bond be broken?" I turn in his arms to face him, leaning against the railing.  He shakes his head looking down at me, his brows pinched.

"Why? Do you want.. to reject me as your mate?" My eyes widen as I begin to shake my head frantically.

"NO! No, no Roman, never! I love you." I grab his face to make sure he can see the truth in my eyes. "My love for you is deeper and stronger than anything. I only ask because how else could he get his shot? He just seemed so sure of himself. It's scared me." He leans down and leaves kisses along my jaw and down my neck and throat. When he gets to my sweet spot he licks and sucks. Kissing his way back up to my earlobe, he sucks it into his mouth.

"Can I? Please?"  The desperation in his voice is clear. Not out of hunger, but out of possession. He needs to possess me; mind, body, soul, and blood. And I want to give it all to him.

"Yes." My whisper comes out just as desperate. For as much as he needs to possess me I need to be possessed by him. He lets out a groan from the sound of my voice and roughly kisses his way back down, Brushing his lips over my artery before he sinks his teeth into me. The euphoric feeling I felt, before I turned when he bit me is nothing compared to how it feels now. It's like I'm floating while my entire body feels alive with electrical currents running through me. The throb between my legs is also on a whole other level. He drinks long enough to the point where I'm almost ready to have an orgasm. Just short of going over the edge he pulls his teeth from me, leaving me a panting mess covered in a sheen of sweat. "W-why'd you stop?" My brows pinched in confusion. He smirks before licking the remnants of my blood off his bottom lip.

"That's for the sass, the smirks, and the winks back in the park. You think you can be naughty and not have any punishments?" my jaw drops, and my eyes start to water out of frustration.

"I was only teasing and flirting with you. I would never go for that asshole. I'm yours and only yours. I just wanted to play with you a little." I feel my bottom lip start to quiver.  "I'd never do anything this mean." I push past him, making him stumble back a step. I almost stop, feeling bad for forgetting how strong I am. But then I remember the throbbing between my legs. It's almost painful. I walk through the balcony doors into my living room and go directly to my bedroom, closing the door behind me. It's not long before I can hear his heavy footsteps following behind. I start to get undressed thinking fuck this shit day. Rome swings the door open with force. I spin around in surprise. "What the fuck?" He stalks up to me, with a scowl on his face and his jaw clenched. His big hand and long thick fingers wrap around my throat.

"I'm going to forgive the fact that you just shoved me the way you did. You are new and haven't gotten used to the fact that you are so strong. But I will not apologize for turning you on to the point of almost cumming, after you teased me and then had the audacity to even entertain that asshat for even a second." his eyes are black, full of anger. "You knew full well what he was going to talk to you about, did you not?" I did, but I don't want to answer him, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Oh angel, you forget I can read your thoughts, you don't have to answer me out loud.  Now for the second half of your punishment. Knees." He releases my throat, and I quickly kneel down, placing my hands on my thighs. "Now open that pretty little mouth of yours." I do as he says, relaxing my throat and jaw. I knowing what is to come. My body starts to vibrate with excitement. "What a good girl you are for your daddy." He coos as he drops his pants.  His thick, long shaft springs up pointing right at my mouth. I lick my lips, and watch as a bead of cum leaks from his tip. He begins to stroke himself and I scootch on my knees to get closer. I can already feel my own wetness start to leak down the inside of my thighs. "Someone is eager. Now be a good girl while daddy fucks your throat." I moan, and squeeze my thighs together as he guides his cock to my open mouth with one hand and holds my head still with the other.  He thrusts hard into my mouth hitting the back of my throat and holds it there. "Relax that throat, and remember you don't need to breathe anymore Babygirl."  I do as he says, and he starts to move, thrusting in and out of throat. Going deeper and deeper with each thrust. I can taste his precum leaking from him and can't help but moan. "Oh fuck, that mouth feels so good. So fuckin wet and tight." I close my eyes and concentrate on the feeling of him in my mouth.   "I have never fucked a mouth that felt as good as yours. fuck" My eyes roll back in my head listening to his filthy words of praise, and the sound of his groans have me ready to cum. He pulls out without warning and picks me up to my feet. "Bend over the bed."

"Yes daddy." I do as he says quickly.

"Look at that pretty little pussy. So wet and ready for me to fuck." He thrusts in easily. He's edged me so much that it only takes a few more thrusts before I'm squeezing around his thick member cumming hard, screaming his name. "Fuck baby girl....too tight." he thrust hard and deep, his hips slamming hard into my ass cheeks. "Fuck im gonna flood that little pussy. Your ready baby?"

"Yes daddy! please! use that pussy!" With a loud groan he floods my insides, and I can feel his cock spasm inside me.

"Fuck baby, I've been dying to do that since Quint called our names. I just needed to mark you."

"Daddy, I'm yours. you can mark me whenever you wish." He smiles and kisses me deep and slow. I will never get tired of this.

After another quick shower to wash up, and getting redressed we decide to head into the office together. There aren't any clients to see, but paperwork to take care of since I haven't been in to handle it.

Half way through the huge pile on my desk I come across Peter's folder, picking it up I notice his scent coming from it. I bring it closer to my face. I close my eyes and take in a deep breath.

"What are you doing little one?" Opening my eyes I turn around to find Rome sunken back in his chair with his legs spread and arms resting on the arms of his chair.

"Quints folder smells like him. The same musky smell. I thought maybe it was from him being sweaty this morning. But when he came into the office he wasn't sweating. So what's with his smell?" I stand there holding the folder up in front of me. 

"That's easy, it's a dog smell." I quirk a brow and lean back against the front of my desk.

"Dog smell?" He nods trying to conceal a smirk while he chuckles.

"Yes love, dog smell. He's a shifter. He shifts into a wolf." My eyes are most likely bugging out of my head.

"That's a real thing?"

"Yes Eva, they are real. And he's the alpha of his pack." I look at the folder in my hand trying to understand.

"That means the whole time I lived next to him he was changing shape every full moon!" Rome shakes his head.

" No, Peter doesn't need a full moon to change. He can shift at will. I've seen it. While I was watching you I kept an eye on him too." Feeling my shift in my mood he curls his finger a few times for me to go to him. I step between his legs and he lifts me to sit on his desk in front of him. "What's wrong? You have to talk to me because you've shut me out. I can't read your thoughts." I look up confused. I don't know how I did it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He giggles and kisses my knuckles.

" It's ok baby girl. It happens. You'll figure it out." I give a small smile.

"Was he stalking me? When I was younger?" He looks down before resting his head in my lap. "I'll take that as a yes." He nods his head before lifting it.

"Yes he was. I never found out why. And when you moved here he did nothing at first. And then out of nowhere he needed my services. But I think it was to get a look at you." A thought comes to mind. "No! Absolutely not!" Sure now he can read my mind.