Torn

"Are you hungry?" He asks patting my butt.

"I am actually, and not for blood. That's odd." I attempt to stand up from his lap when he pulls me closer and stands up. It causes me to hold him tighter feeling like I might fall backwards as he stands. My legs automatically wrap around his hips, and his hands hold my butt. I narrow my eyes at him and he gives both cheeks a squeeze. "Cheeky!" He throws his head back as a deep laugh comes from him. I can't help but smile at the sound, and relax in his arms. I rest my hands between us and lay my head on his shoulder. My face in his neck. His scent no longer musky like it had been. He smells of sandalwood, and fresh linen. I take in a deep breath, and his scent makes me dizzy. He kisses my temple as he continues to walk. Hearing the change his footsteps make I look up to see he's brought me to his kitchen. He sits me on the white marble counter of the kitchen Island and places his hands on either side of me, bringing his face close to mine.

"Is grilled cheese with bacon still a favorite of yours?" I smile wide and nod my head like a little kid. "Thought so." He kisses my forehead before walking away and getting busy with cooking.

"I have a few questions." He looks at me from around the fridge door with raised brows.

"Ok, shoot." I smile and look down to the floor swaying my crossed legs.

"Well, are you sure you don't want to rethink me being your luna?" He stops in front of me with his hands full with cheese, bacon, bread and butter. His brows pinched. I put my hands up in surrender. "Just let me get this out. I'm dead, A vampire. As the alpha you are expected to create the next alpha. I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to give you babies." I turn on the counter to face him, letting one leg dangle. After placing the grilled cheese sandwiches on plates he turns to face me with a plate in each hand.

"You are not de-" he freezes once he turns around like someone just hit the pause button on him. He closes his mouth for only a second before his licks his bottom and top lip. I watch his Adam's apple when he swallows hard. It's not until I look at his eyes and notice he isn't looking at mine. I follow his sight and notice my dress twisted and rose up my legs when I turned and my white lace panties are on display. I quickly shut my legs and jump down, and hear a growl come from Peter. I hear the plates hit the counter and spin to face him.  He's right in front of me. He bends to pick me up by the back of my thighs, before I can say a word his lips slam down on mine and my back hits the wall behind me. My legs around his hips again, his chest pressed to my mine.  When I tilt my head he shoves his tongue in my mouth fighting to taste every corner of it. He grinds his hard member against my clothed core and I can't stop the needy whimper that sounds in my throat. He holds me in place by my thighs, spreading them wider, grinding harder. I pull away throwing my head back against the wall and his mouth attacks my neck. My core throbs every time he thrusts up and hits my clit.

"Mate, we need to mate!! Please? He is ours. Let him have us." My wolf is going nuts but I manage to block her out, I don't know how.

Peter spreads his legs pressing his knees to the wall pressing his thighs against the inside of mine holding me in place as he pulls away. My dress is hiked up around my hips, my panties on full display. "Mmmmm, fuck Eva." He lays his forehead in the crook of my neck. I feel his right hand slip between my legs, and push my panties to the side. His middle finger brushes up and down my slit a few times before stopping and pushing the tip through my soaked folds. He rubs slow circles around my entrance, and my hips buck forward, trying to get his finger inside of me.

"Please, please." I pant out, begging for him to finger me.

"What Princess? What do you need?" He speaks against my slightly parted lips, licking the bottom one. He continues his torture, applying the slightest pressure to my dripping opening.

"I need my alpha to make me cum." My legs twitch, when he smiles and hums with satisfaction at my answer.he pushes his thick long finger deep inside of me and holds it there stretching me. Needing more I clench down around his finger, and grind down on it.

"Holy fuck, you're so fucking tight baby. " He slowly pulls out a little before he slowly thrusts his finger back in.

"Ah!" I can feel him curl his finger as he continues to finger me, hitting the sweet spot deep inside. "More!"

"More what my pretty baby?" He says kissing my jaw and lips.

"I don't know. I just need something," He cuts me off with a deep kiss. "Something more. Stretch me more." I feel the loss of his finger but in my haze I don't realize how long it's gone. My nerve endings all over my body are buzzing, every inch of him that touches me causes buzzes and hums on my skin. His tongue massaging mine is driving me crazy as well. His taste, his lips, it's all too perfect.

I try to grind against him needing the friction so badly. When like an answer to a prayer I feel something hot and smooth brush against my slit and then push into my opening. The feel of myself stretching forces me to pull my mouth from his and gasp for air. His hand reached back to my ass and pushed me down as he thrust's himself the rest of the way in. My eye's roll back in my head when I throw it back and clench my walls around him. He's so thick that I feel like I'm losing my virginity all over again. Thank God I'm so wet, otherwise I'd be screaming in pain.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I scream out as he starts to thrust in and out.

"SO tight, my baby. Fuck." He pulls his face from my neck and his nose brushes against mine. "Open those beautiful eyes, Luna, look at me." I open my eyes, to look at him. His eyes are completely black. His lips brush against mine as we both pant and moan. I buck my hips matching him thrust for thrust. He picks up his pace, fucking me hard and deep. His hands spread my legs further so when he slams into me his pelvis is hitting my clit adding to the pleasure.

"Yes, just like that. Don't stop. You're gonna make me cum so hard." The intense look in his eyes makes me want to squirm but I refuse to back down.

"Do you trust me baby? If you say yes, there's no turning back." His words do something to me, knowing there's not turning back. I do trust him. My pussy clenches around his hard shaft, as he goes harder.

"Yes, yes I trust you."

"Cum my Luna." He pounds faster and sucks on my neck. The feeling of his tongue is the nail in my coffin. I squeeze tight around his cock.

"Fuck! Luna!"

"I'm gonna cum!" without warning I feel all of his teeth bite into the crook of my neck. It's like a bolt of lightning to my core, making me cum hard. My whole body is shaking and vibrating. "Oh God, Oh God!"

"Fuck Eva, I need to cum in you. I can't pull out." He groans like he's trying to hold it back.

"Do it, please. Don't pull out."

"Mmphmm" his strokes get sloppy before he thrusts deep inside of me. I feel his shaft spasm as he floods my insides. My head collapses on his chest when my body stops shaking. Peter kisses my forehead, and top of my head a few times as he carries me to his room and lays us down on the bed, still inside of me. I try to move, but he holds me in place laying on top of him. "Don't move. Sleep Baby." I'm so tired, I don't fight him; or the exhaustion that takes over.