What make me so special?

That's the thought that keeps crossing my mind as I lay in Romes arms. His hand lightly rubs random patterns around my back. Eliciting a moan every now and then. It's distracts me for a few seconds at a time, but then I'm right where I left off.

Rome clears his throat breaking the silence. Looking up from where my hand sits on his chest he kisses my forehead and then give me a squeeze.

"Are you okay little one?" I smile and nod.

"Of course, I'm perfect."  He sits up and shifts me to straddle his lap.

" What I mean to ask is, are you  back? Like, with me?"  I smile and hold him close pressing my breasts to his chest.

"I'm yours and only yours." He leans his head forward and groans as his closes the space between us. His mouth devours mine. One of his hands hold me to him around my back while the other is on the back of my neck. He tilts my head and I open my mouth to deepen the kiss. The feel of his skin on mine is electric. Every inch of me tingles and hums from my toes to the end of my hair. His lips move from mine kissing his way across my jaw to my earlobe to my neck to the sweet spot at the crook.  He sucks on my skin and the sensation shoots right to my core.  His lips move across my shoulder and as he makes his way back I feel his fang scape my skin. I tilt my head giving him more access. Rome groans knowing exactly what I want. He kisses my sweet spot and when I moan out I feel his lips form a smile against my skin. "Daddy stop teasing." He moans sinking his teeth in to my neck.  My eyes roll back in my head before fluttering closed. I pull him closer holding on tighter. He groans against my skin when I grind my wet folds along the thick vein of his rock hard member.  I feel a hard pull from my neck as he drinks. It has me seeing stars. I brush up his shaft till I feel his tip against my entrance.  I lift my hips and when I come down I'm taking him inside of me all at once.

"Fuck, daddy. You feel so good."  I start to move, making short strokes up and down.  He snakes one of his hands between us, his finger latch on to my nipple. He rolls it between his fingers before pinching hard and pulling it. "I'm gonna cum daddy, I'm gonna cum!"  In the blink of an eye he stops feeding from me and flips me on all four and kneels behind me.

"Im sorry baby girl, but daddy need to fuck you."  With everything going on I'm over stimulated, and my entire body is vibrating. My pussy throbs and aches for him as I watch him stroke himself before pressing his tip to my opening. My legs shake and I know it won't be long before I'm a drooling mess.  He brushes  his tip along my wet slit. "So wet for daddy."

"Yes daddy, I need you."  It's almost a whisper. But once he thrusts into me I find my voice screaming his name. "God babygirl, I will never get enough of you. Fuck."  He holds my hips in place and pounds deep into me till I can feel him in my stomach.  My thighs start to shake and I try so hard not to cum. My walls clench and unclench. My body needs this but I want to be a good girl for him. "What a good girl you are. Fuck are you ready?"

"Yes daddy please!"

"Cum baby girl!  Fuck! God fuck I need to come in this pussy."  My arms give out as I cum hard and he continues to fuck me as I ride out my orgasm. He stops thrusting and I feel his cock spasm, pouring everything he has inside of me. Catching his breath he bends down to kiss my shoulders and my spine before he pulls out.

Wrapping his arms around my chest and waist he pulls me up, holding me to his chest. "I love you, so fucking much." He whispers in my ear. I find the strength to turn in his arms and kiss him. He picks me up bridal style and brings me to the bathroom for a bath.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

After a nice hot soak in his gigantic tub he gave me some of his clothes to dress in.  He gave me a blood bag from his stash that he keeps in this home and then proceeded to give me the grand tour of it. I've lost count of how many bedrooms and bathrooms there are. There's a formal dining room, and a ballroom for bigger parties. A big beautiful kitchen, a library and separate office. A lounge area and a formal living room.