What I deserve

I open and close my mouth like a fish gasping for air. "Wait and see! Are you nuts!  I've only been letting you cum in me without birth control because I didn't think it was possible."  He slumps down on the bed. Bending forward he reaches my hand and drags me to sit on his lap holding me close to him. I wrap one arm around his neck and the other plays with his buttons. He nudges my nose with his for me to look up at him.

"Please don't be upset. I really never considered the consequences. I really have never heard of a vampire procreating. I'm technically dead. So I would assume my sperm is too. It's not like there are doctors for pregnant vampires." He chuckles with a lopsided smile. I giggle thinking I probably am just being ridiculous. "Once we land and get settled I'll make some calls."

"Ha, is there a vampire help line?"

"Ava,". He voice sends a warning.

"Sorry Daddy."

"Hmmm" he muses. "There are other royals, they have their own witches, and advisors." I nod my head in response. "Did you not want kids?" I hang my head.

"I never really thought about it. I mean I'm not against it. When I found out you were mine I just figured kids weren't an option." I shrug my deflated shoulders. He cups my face pulling me into a kiss. When he pulls away he smiles examining my face.

"For the record, if we did have babies; we'd have the most beautiful babies ever created." Looking into his eyes my heart skips a beat, and I smile as my eyes well up. "Ooh no, baby don't cry." I laugh as I kiss his delicious lips.

"They're happy tears. Baby or no baby. You make me so very happy Roman Reigns." He rests his forehead to mine holding me just a little tighter.

"How did I get so lucky to have you as my mate little one?" Giggling I peck his lips.

"I'll ask that everyone takes their seats and fasten your seat belts. We will be flying around a storm. But there may be some turbulence." Rome groans at the pilot's announcement as I stand up. I offer my hand to him.

"What's wrong?" He takes it as he stand and pulls me into his arm. He hunches his back to hide his face in my neck.

"I didn't want to go back out there yet. I wanted more alone time with you. I'm" he brushes his fangs against my skin making me shiver. "Thirsty". I groan feeling him start to get hard against my stomach.

"I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Come". I pull away and drag him by the hand back to our seats. As we buckle in the stewardess comes walking in our direction. I wiggle my finger to tell her to come over. She does and when she's close enough I grab her by the collar and pull down to my level. My mouth close to her ear. "If you go near my future husband, flirt with him or if I catch you spying on us while he fucks me ever again; I'll rip your fucking throat with my teeth." I pull away from her ear to look her in the eye. "Do you understand? Because I'm not fucking kidding." She nods her head frantically.

"Yes miss, I promise. Never again. My apologies." I let go of her collar and she takes off into the back. I settle into my seat further closing my eyes and smiling to myself.

"Was that really necessary?" I turn to Rome opening only one eye.

"You bet that sweet ass of yours it was." I close my eye again laying my head back "She needs to know. Shes not my friend so there's no loyalty there. So, it's fear she needs to make her understand." He nudges me with his shoulder for me to open my eyes and look at him. He smiles so big the corners of his eyes crease. I raise a brow at him as one corner of my mouth turns up.

"I fucking love you Ava, you truly are everything I have ever wanted. And you love me so fiercely I think if I were alive my heart would explode." His words make my stomach flip knowing he feels exactly the way I do about him. He kisses my lips hard. Hard enough that I think they might actually bruise. I'm sure it'll heal as quick as it developed with my mixed genes.  He pulls away and brushes my hair behind my ear while his eyes roam my face. "Beautiful" he whispers. I smile and I lay my head on his shoulder and just wait patiently till we land.