Awakening

I feel like I'm somewhere between waking up and a dream. You know that place where you can still remember, and see parts of your dream but feel the pull from your consciousness? The blackness fades to gray.  I start to hear sounds around me before I open my eyes. I can hear my neighbor down stairs having a conversation with someone.....I've never been able to hear that before?

Shooting up into the sitting position, my eyes open wide before I quickly shut them and cover them with the back of my hand. Shit that sun is bright! Blinking a few times, I let my eyes adjust. Slowly let my hand drop into my lap. I'm in my bed, in a clean silk nightgown which I don't remember ever seeing before. As I touch the material the feel is so much softer than I ever remember silk feeling.  And the baby pink is much more vibrant than I have ever seen. My eyes scan the room, and I notice it's not just the nightgown's color that looks brighter in here. It's everything!

Do I have a head injury? What is happening to me? I suddenly hear hurried footsteps coming towards my bedroom door, just before it bursts open.  Rome is standing there. Shirtless, with his suite pants on. The top buttons open, revealing more of his V that I love. One hand on the door knob the other on the door frame; frozen. Concern on his face slowly softens as a smile grows. I can't help but smile back at him.

"How do you feel Babygirl?" My brows furrow not understanding why he would ask. I look down at my hands trying to recall what might have happened. He sits next to me on the edge of the bed, his hand comes up to cup the side of my face.  At contact I feel a tingle, and then a flash. The car accident, waking up and Rome telling me he gave me his blood to heal me. Getting upset that he hadn't turned me. And finally, my death. I died. I'm a.

"Vampire" I breathe out raising my head, my eyes shoot up to him. "I am, aren't I? That's why everything seems so intense?" A smile adorns both of our faces, and he nods inching his face closer to mine.

"Yes baby girl you are." He looks up at where his hand is pushing hair out of my eyes and behind my ear. "You look Beautiful with your golden eyes." I shyly look down, if I could still blush I definitely would right now. "Can I kiss you?" He whispers, I look up and nod. He slightly tilts his head as he draws near. Feeling his breath on my lips is somehow even more arousing than it used to be. When his lips touch mine the heat that builds automatically between us is mind blowing. No longer just little tingles. He lets a deep groan from deep inside of him out and it's like someone opened the floodgates between my legs. He pulls me into his lap to straddle him. His hold on me is tight and my breasts are squeezed between us. He places me right over his already rock hard member pushing me down on it. My already aching core clenches at air and I can't help the moan that leaves me.

"Ahh, oh God!" He growls as he quickly spins us laying my back on the mattress.

"I can smell you. I have to taste you baby." Before I can say anything my nightgown is torn down the middle and he is spreading my leg. "Fuck." He whispers, and I swear I almost cum at the sound of his voice. The want, and need in it. He needed me like a human needs air to breathe, and I feel the same for him.

He dipped his head down to my pussy, flattening out his tongue. He slightly pushes through my folds to get to my entrance and laps his way up to my clit. The feeling is so intense my upper body shoots up off the mattress before flopping back down again. Rome wraps his arms under my thighs, his hands landing on my lower belly to hold me in place. He licks over my slit one more time. When he gets to my throbbing clit he stops, and with a sinister smile sends me a wink before his mouth latches down and starts to suck on my bundle of nerves.

"Holy, Fuck! Rome!" My back arches and my eyes roll back in my head. Pleasure is radiating from my clit to my entire body, and I feel like I'll explode. He dips his tongue into my entrance, and thrusts in and out a few times, and my legs begin to tremble. Feeling my legs Rome starts to suck and slurp at my opening, my inner lips and finally back on my clit. I can't even help it when my hips buck.  I hold his head in place and try to fight the urge to grind on his face. But it feels so good, and I know this will be the best orgasm I have ever experienced. "I'm gonna, ah!" Without warning My pussy spasms, and I come hard on his face as he continues to suck on me, lapping at my entrance as I start to come down. When he knows I'm done I feel him move away. I can't seem to open my eyes right at this moment, but I know he's probably taking his own clothes off.

"I cant wait to fuck that sweet little pussy. Fuck, look how pretty it is. Still clenching for more. So greedy." I look up at his beautiful face as he smirks and pulls me by my ankles to the edge of the bed. He grabs a pillow and places it under my butt. Spreading my legs wide.  I'm at the perfect height and angle apparently because he needs no hands to line himself up before thrusting into me.

"Fuck Daddy! Yes, please! I need it!" He starts to thrust hard and fast, hitting the sweet spot deep inside of me every time. I'm already clenching around him, and ready to come again. His big hands holding onto my hips and his fingers will probably leave a mark, but I don't even care. All I can think about is how amazing he feels, and something in me just wants to feel him flood my insides with his warmth.

"Fuck Babygirl, I'm not gonna last much longer, that tight pussy is trying to milk everything out of me. "

"Please Cum in me! I need to feel it Daddy." Another growl comes from his throat.

"Fuck, I'm gonna fill that perfect pussy fuck!" He pounds harder and faster and before I know it I'm coming again when I feel his cock spasm inside of me and then warmth fills me and spills from me down my ass. I have never felt more satisfied in my whole life. "Hands and knees baby girl. I'm not done with you yet."