Chapter 1.1

We open up to the scenery of the beautiful blue sky, the birds and crickets chirping, when suddenly, something slams into the ground, as we see a huge gigantic figure of a monster, the green goblin, standing up, roaring, as a web is shot at its face, forcing it to try and get rid of it, as it is kicked in the face by a boy in a black themed spandex costume.

T

he goblin then grabs the boy by his leg and throws him away. The boy manages to stick the landing, as he runs at the creature, with the goblin responding as well, when its hand gets wrapped in webbings, and another man in a similar spandex costume comes up, and pulls the goblin's hand back, making it trip over its feet.

Spiderman: How you holding up, kiddo?

The boy punches the goblin in the face, as he jumps back.

Arachnida: Doing pretty good, I'd say.

He jumps up in the air, as a thread of webs shoot from his fingers, and he grabs the goblin's hand.

Archnida: Mr. Osborn! Has anyone ever told you how bad your teeth smell?!

He kicks the goblin in the face, as he webs its mouth up.

Arachnida: There we go.

Spiderman and Arachnida then completely immobilize the goblin with webbings, as Spiderman takes out a vial out of seemingly nowhere as he stabs the goblin with it.

The latter screams and roars in pain and anger, as the goblin starts to shrink, the mutated features peeling off, as in the matter of just a few seconds, what stoof in front of them was a man wrapped in webbings, passed out.

Arachnida then pats the sleeping man as he brushes his costume, getting rid of any dust accumulated on it.

Arachnida: Well, that's another day saved by the infamous Spidermen!

An explosion echoes in the distance.

Spiderman: You just HAD to say it, huh?

Arachnida sighs as they tie Norman Osborn, aka, the green goblin up and swing away.

Arachnida: Alright people, let's do this. My name, is Y/N Parker.

We see a young boy with H/C hair and E/C eyes walking on the street, listening to music when a small spider crawls up on his skin.

Arachnida: I was bitten by a radioactive spider. Yeowch. Although, it didn't swell, it did hurt. Like a bitch. And for the last 3 years, I've been the one and only, Arachnida. Yes, it's basic, but hey, it gets the job done. I think you know the rest.

We see Y/N drop his bag as he changes into a spandex suit which highly resembled Spiderman's.

Arachnida: I dropped out of college, because I was too smart. Saved a bunch of people, grabbed the original Spiderman's attention, got accepted as his student, saved some more people...