Chapter 1.11

We see Miles in his room, moments after fleeing from being caught with Aaron's dead body.

In his frustration, he starts to throw everything in the room around and wreck the whole place.

A notebook of his falls down with a graffiti of "Expectations" made on the two coincident pages.

He grabs the notebook and throws it out of the window... A second later, the book comes back in through the window as Miles catches it.

Arachnida: Throwing stuff won't help, kid. Trust me.

Miles wipes a tear from his eye, as Arachnida, along with the other Spider-people come into the room.

Peter: Hey, bud. Are you okay?

Arachnida takes his mask off.

Y/N: Look kid. All of us have been at the place where you are currently. Loss of someone close hits hard. We all know. For me, it was my brother, Sam.

Peter: For me, it was my Uncle Ben.

Noir: For me, it was my Uncle Benjamin.

Peni: For me, it was my father.

Gwen: For me, it was my best friend.

Piggy: Miles. The hardest part about this job, is that you can't save everyone.

Miles: Look, it was my fault. You guys won't understand.

Y/N: We're the only ones who do, kid.

The door lock starts to unlock and the group looks at the door.

All: Uh-oh.

The door opens, as Miles' roommate, Ganke enters the room, vibing to music.

We see everyone sticking on the ceiling, as they all try to get out of Ganke's eyesight.

Ganke sits on a chair and turns around.  He looks up from his comic to see the group clinging onto the wall and ceiling.

Y/N: Sup.

Piggy: Do pigs talk in this world? Because I don't wanna freak him out.

Ganke passed out.

---

We see Miles tucking his roommate as he looks back to see Peter, Y/N and Gwen.

Miles: What's going on?

Gwen: Goodbye Miles.

She goes out of the window.

Peter: We came here to say goodbye.

Miles: We can say goodbyes at the collider.

Peter: You don't understand, Miles. You're staying here.

Miles: I need to be there, so you can all go home.

He takes the override key as he looks at Peter.

Peter: They are going home, I'm the only one who's staying.

Miles: You're taking my place? But if you stay here, you'll die.

Peter: I'm doing what needs to be done.

Miles: Look, I need to do this! I need to make Kingpin pay!

Peter: You'll get yourself killed!

Miles: But I'm ready!

Y/N: Peter. Let me.

He walks up to Miles and puts his hand out.

Y/N: Miles. The key.