Chapter 2.21

We see the streets of earth 9592-B, as a portal opens up.

Gwen walks out, as she looks around the place.

Gwen: Jesus Christ, what the hell happened here...?

Hobie looks around.

Hobie: A revolution.

Peter: No... this is Y/N's earth. His world's Goblin fused with Carnage, a red alien symbiote, which cannot live without a host. Carnage was known to corrupt its host's mind, the more corrupted its host becomes, the stronger it gets.

Spider Byte: Its last host before Norman Osborn was Cletus Cassidy. A serial killer. And the two were bonded for ages.

Peni: Where is Y/N anyways...?

Spider Byte: I have no idea. I tried to track his Gizmo, but no results. LYLA blocked all sorts of connection from either side.

Pavitra looks around, feeling more and more bad about himself as he sees just what Y/N had been through.

Peter: I believe many of the people don't even know Y/N's canon event, do they...?

Hobie, Noir, Piggy, Pavitra and Peni shake their heads.

Peter: I think you should know everything before we do anything.

He then tells them everything. This world's Peter's death, May's death, MJ's... And Cooper's... Everything.

Pavitra was gritting his teeth and clenching his fists tightly.

It was reasonable. He had no idea what Y/N had went through, and yet...

And yet, Pavitra did all that...

Peni looks down, tears forming around her eyes.

At least she had Ben in her world to comfort her after May and Addy.

Y/N had nobody... And yet... He was able to help Peni with her own dilemma more than anyone...

He became the shoulder for her that he never got.

Peni wipes her tears as she looks up, determined.

Peni: We need to find Y/N. Now.

They all nod as they start to swing around the city. They swing by a street, when Peni, who was scanning every single thing along the way, sees something.

Peni: Guys!

Sp//Dr jumps down on the ground as it grabs something up from the ground.

Y/N's mask...

Noir: *rubbing his fingers on wet footprints* They're fresh. The rain had lasted for about half an hour, so these footprints were made in between that time.

Peni opens Sp//Dr's cabinet, as she holds the wet mask in her hands.

Peni: Sp//Dr. Scan this mask.

Sp//Dr scans the mask as it looks up.

A screen pops up in front of Peni.

"DNA sample found in the subject."

Peni: Search for an identical DNA sample.

The screen changes.

"Searching..."

"Searching..."

"Searching..."

"2 Results found."

Peni: Two...?

Peter's eyes widen.