Chapter 2.10

A few days pass, as we see Miguel and Jessica come out of a portal, as Gwen soon follows them out, as she looks back at the portal with a solemn expression, before the portal vanishes.

Miguel walks to his computer again and starts to work. Holy crap, does this guy actually just keep working, or what?

Gwen sighs as Jessica pats her back.

Jessica: Come on. Let's get going.

Gwen nods as she walks beside Jessica and the two exit the room, only to be met by Peter.

Peter: Hey! It's Gwen!

Gwen: Peter?

Peter: Oh, it's so good to see you!

He looks at Gwen's face, as he furrows his eyebrows.

Peter: What's wrong? Why are you so down?

Gwen shakes her head.

Gwen: Nothing, I just...

She suddenly hears a childish giggle from behind her.

She turns around and sees Mayday.

Peter: *to Mayday* Oh, come here, sweetie. Come to papa.

Mayday crawls up to Peter as he picks her up and puts her in the baby carrier on his chest.

Gwen: Is that your daughter?

Peter: She is. Mayday Jane Parker. I'm actually planning on going on a trip with MJ and Mayday soon, I'll be sure to take lots of pics and show you when I'm back.

Jessica: Uhh, you think Miguel would be okay with it?

Peter: Oh come on, there's millions of spider-people here. Heck, there's even spider dinosaurs and stuff! I think he would be okay with me taking a vacation.

Jessica: *shrugging* A'ight. He wants to see you anyways.

Peter: Hmm? Alright, thanks. Hey, can you look after Mayday for a while? I'll be back in a while, and don't wanna have her listen to everything, you know?

Jessica: Alright.

She looks at Mayday.

Jessica: Come to aunt Jess, you little devil.

Mayday chuckles as Peter takes her out of her carrier and hands her to Mayday.

Mayday chuckles as she goes in Jessica's lap and Peter says his goodbyes to Gwen and Jessica before entering the room.

Peter: I'm here. Any updates?

Miguel: Look at this.

Peter walks up to the screen and keeps staring at the screen as a bunch of pictures show up.

Streets glitched out.

Multiple buildings, including the times square, glitched and destroyed.

Oscorp tower nowhere to be seen.

Peter: My God...

Miguel: If we were to send it back to its universe, we have no idea of what can and can't happen.

Peter: *serious* Not "It"!

The two glare at each other as they stay still for a while before Miguel sighs.