Chapter 1.9

It had been a while since Y/N and Miles went away, as we see a street and Miles suddenly comes out of an alleyway, being chased by the Prowler on his bike.

The Prowler almost grabs hold of Miles, when his hand is kicked away.

Y/N: Run Miles! Go now! I'll handle this!

Miles runs away, as Y/N's Spidey-sense goes off and he dodges an attack from the Prowler.

Y/N: So, why Prowler? I mean, I get the whole get-up and stuff, but- Woah!

He barely dodges an attack by the villain.

Y/N: Not much of a talker, I see.

He webs Prowler's hands and pulls them back as he kicks the villain in the face.

Arachnida then webs one of Prowler's hands.

Arachnida: Say hi to that poster for me!

He swings the man away, as the villain goes and hits a poster.

He goes to get out of it when Arachnida webs two poles and pulls them back before throwing him at the Prowler.

He readies a punch, but is punched instead.

Arachnida: Bringing backup, I see? So who are you? This universe's Tombstone?

The grey man yells and runs at Arachnida as the hero slides under Tombstone's attack and kicks him with both his legs, sending him up in the air.

He then jumps behind him, and sends a web thread at the ground before punching the villain in the face.

He then goes to attack Prowler, but gets hit again by someone else.

Arachnida: Oh great. Another one.

He sees the attacker as we see Scorpion flexing his claws.

Scorpion: ¡Te voy a matar bicho!

Arachnida sighs as he gets up.

Arachnida: Tell me you did not just say that.

He clenches his fist.

Arachnida: Tell me... You did NOT just call me, A BUG!

He runs at the Scorpion and webs all his feet up and then pulls it, making the villain fall on his back.

Arachnida: You, of ALL the people, should not call me that, Scorpion!

He runs at the downed villain as Tombstone tries to punch the boy, but he jumps over it.

Arachnida: Stop getting in family matters! This is between us two Arachnids!

He kicks Tombstone's face, as Scorpion starts to get up.

Scorpion: *grunting* Mi cabesa.

Arachnida gets on top of the scorpion and starts to punch the dude in the head.