Across the Spiderverse Trailer

The scene opens up to the streets of New York City.

One noticeable thing being the absence of any human being in the streets.

A few people's laughs echo around as we see someone standing up on the roof of a building.

Y/N: Let's do this.

He runs and jumps off of the roof as he starts to swing away.

---

Peter: Y/N... Have I, have I done something wrong...?

---

We see Y/N grab a metal pipe with his web and yell as he swings it at someone.

---

May: Know that I'll love you, my boy...

---

We see a photo of Y/N, Peter, May, MJ and Cooper on the ground, with the frame cracked.

---

Y/N: I don't care anymore...

---

We see Y/N yell as he punches and kicks someone away.

---

Norman: Please...! You-You're the good guy...!

---

May: Know that I'll always love you...

---

Peter: Y/N... I...

---

Y/N: I'll kill him...

---

We see an insanely buff man stand up, wearing a Spider-man themed suit as his mask retracts on its own, revealing brown skin and fangs.

Miguel: My name is Miguel O'Hara. Y/N Parker. I need your help to save the multiverse.

---

Peter: *confused* So what are you saying?

Miguel: This is a special kind. For now, we need to proceed with caution. One slip-up and it could turn out really bad for the whole multiverse.

---

Y/N: It's okay... It wasn't your fault...

---

We see Miguel standing, his usual serious expression resting upon his face.

LYLA: How long do you expect he would be clueless?

Miguel: As I've said before. We need to tread lightly and carefully. This is not your usual anomaly. We are already risking a lot with the current circumstances.

---

We see Y/N standing alongside Gwen, Miles, Pavitra and Hobie, all in their Spider-man suits.

Y/N: Professor Ohnn...?

---

We see Miles being chased by hundreds of members of the Spider-Society, as he soon outruns them, but someone suddenly jumps down in front of him.

Miles: Y/N...

Y/N: Don't make me regret doing this, kid.

He puts his mask on and gets in a fighting stance.

---

Gwen: We are supposed to be the good guys...!

---

May: Know that I will always love you, my boy...

---

We see Miguel and Y/N standing against one another.

The two keep staring at each other as Miguel sighs.

Miguel: Fine...

---

Y/N was staring at someone, as he starts to speak.

Y/N: What... What the hell... Are you...?

We hear chuckling as the mystery person starts to get bigger.

???: *chuckling* Who are we...?

-end-

Spiders are Arachnids! Across the Spiderverse arc. Out on 10th April 2024.