Chapter 2.4

Miguel and Y/N walk out of the portal as Y/N looks around, observing the surroundings.

Y/N: So, am I the only one you got to help? Because from what you told me, there are multiple anomalies. I doubt only the two of us will be able to do it all alone.

???: Boy, you are anything but alone.

Y/N turns around as a woman comes up to him on a FRICKIN BIKE.

Y/N: Uhh... Okay...?

The woman rocked a red and yellow themed outfit, with an afro and yellow tinted goggles.

And also...

Y/N: Mam, are you...

She puts her hands on her belly.

Jessica: Oh, this? We don't know the sex yet. My husband wants it to be a surprise. *chuckle* He's really corny. *Chuckle* But so hot!

Miguel: Jessica. Did you capture the anamoly?

Jessica: Sure did. The little runt was hard to catch though.

Y/N: Anomalies. How do they come to exist in the first place? As far as I know, dimensional jumping isn't possible without any sort of portal. Is it?

Miguel: You remember the whole Kingpin's collider gizmo incident?

Y/N: Yeah...?

Miguel: The collider opened portals in various sorts of dimensions, some but even having universe 1610 as its destination. These portals sucked people from other dimensions and sent them into random ones.

Y/N: I see... How many other people have you recruited yet?

Jessica: Ohoho, you'll tire yourself counting, but the number won't stop.

Miguel takes the venom-goblin anomaly as he puts it beside another anomaly.

Aaron (E-199999): *looking at the symbiote* Woah! What in God's name is that?

Miguel walks up to a platform as he starts to work upon something.

Miguel: Go now. I need to finish some work. Show the new kid around and have him get some rest. You start working tomorrow.

Jessica: Got it.

She then takes Y/N out of the anomaly room.

Jessica: *smirking* You were askin' how many recruits, right?

A/N: Replace Gwen with Jessica and Miles with Y/N.

She walks out of the room with Y/N following her as we see hundreds of spider-people all working or just wandering about.

Jessica: You might even see some people you know of.

???: Hey! You're finally here!

Y/N gasps at the voice as he slowly turns around.