Chapter 2.23

May: Not once will you be alone, you'll always have people by your side. Ready to help you, ready to risk it all, just for your safety.

Y/N gets in a fighting stance as Venom slowly crawls up to him and starts to bond with him.

Glaring at the others, Y/N completely bonds with Venom as the spider-people were now surrounding Venom-Y/N.

May: All you have to do, is just look around yourself...

Venom-Y/N roars as he starts to run at the spiderpeople.

May: And reach out.

---

Noir jumps back, as a black tentacle shoots towards him and he kicks it away.

Hobie quickly webs Y/N's leg and tries to sweep the boy off of his feet, but the symbiote stood tall as it quickly pulls the webbing, pulling Hobie as well, as Venom then grabs Hobie's arm.

Hobie: Oh, bloody hell...

He is thrown right into a wall, as Spider Byte shoots a laser web, but Y/N grabs it and swings her around before throwing her at Gwen.

Gwen tries to block by putting her hands in front, but Spider Byte just phases through her.

Y/N: I see...

He suddenly evades a web shot at him, as Peter jumps on top of Venom.

Peter: Y/N! Fight it! You can't let Venom take control of your body!

Y/N grabs Peter and throws him away. He then dodges a kick thrown towards him, as he grabs Noir's leg and swings him at Gwen, this time, the girl was able to jump over, but her leg is grabbed by Y/N as he slams her on the ground.

Y/N: You don't have anything to do with this, so it would be best if you're staying out of it.

Suddenly, an anvil is dropped on Y/N's head, but the venom body eats the attack as if it was nothing.

Y/N turns around, his symbiotic tongue snarling, as he looks at Spider-Pig.

Spider-Pig: Y/N, listen to us!

Y/N sends a venom spike at Spider-Pig, when someone pulls the pig away by webbing him.

Y/N: You...!

We see that it was Pavitra.

Pavitra: Y/N, please. Just let me say what I want, then you can do what you wa-

He suddenly is hit with Venom goo, as he is slammed against a wall, and the venom goo sticks him to it, by sticking the spider's torso to the wall.

Y/N: I have no intention or willingness to hear anything you say, "Spider-man".

Spider-man.

That's what he called Pavitra.

Not Pav, not Pavitra, not pal.

Spider-man.

Venom is suddenly wrapped in laser webs, as Spider Byte runs at him, holding him down, as Noir and Peter run alongside her.

Noir: You've fought a variant of this, right?! Does it have any weakness?!

Peter: Symbiotes as a whole are weak to sound and fire!

Spider Byte: Got it!