Chapter 2.16

Y/N: You're anything but a joke to me, Professor!

Spot: No... Not yet...

He imitates a scissor snapping with his fingers, as the webs are all cut at once, and Y/N falls back on the ground. The Spot then suddenly disappeared into nothingness.

Pavitra: Wow. That was another easy adventure for Spider-Man.

Gwen, Hobie and Miles: No, no, no!

The place explodes.

---

Y/N, being the closest to the explosion is thrown back but he evades anything he could collide with and looks at Miles on the ground, unable to stand properly.

Y/N: Miles! Come on! We gotta move!

He tries to help Miles run, as he quickly picks the boy up and puts him on his shoulders.

They start to run as the whole place starts to fall down.

A while later, Miles gets off of Y/N and starts to run on his own.

They get out and see that the Alchemax building was broken in two and one part was falling down at the people.

Y/N: Gwen, Pavitra and Hobie, save the people! Miles, you and I will clear the path! Let's go!

Gwen: Right!

Pavitra: Yeah!

Hobie: I'll do it. But not because you told me to.

The five jump down as Y/N speeds up in his fall. Miles webs a huge boulder and pulls it away from a bunch of people.

Hobie swings by and grabs the people, along with Pavitra and Gwen. The boulder swung by Miles goes up as Y/N kicks through it, breaking it into small pieces, as he zips himself towards the huge chunk of the building.

He uses his webs to wrap around the chunk and gets to a higher ground as he starts to pull it as hard as he could.

Miles and Pavitra start to work together, and Y/N tries his best to hold the building piece, but it breaks even further unequally and a smaller, yet huge piece of the building starts to fall.

Y/N: Shit! Guys! Need some help here!

Gwen: Got it!

He quickly lets go of the chunk he was holding, and Gwen, Hobie and Pavitra web the chunk Y/N was holding and start to hold it still.

The third part keeps going down and we see a girl standing and crying as the building chunk shadows her completely.

She stops crying and stands still, unable to move a muscle, as the boulder falls down.

A loud thud comes and the chunk breaks the bridge, leaving huge gaps where they collided, as the girl was nowhere to be seen.

We see the girl, covering her head and scared, as she looks up.

Y/N: I won't let anyone die in my sight!

His suit starts to tear up.