Chapter 2.19

We see Miles running, as he heads towards the Go home machine, when someone lands in front of him.

Miles: Y/N...

Y/N: Don't make me regret doing this, kid.

He puts his mask on and gets in a fighting stance.

Miles grits his teeth as he runs towards Y/N with the intention of dodging him and then going invisible to escape, as the latter does the same.

The two keep running in opposite directions as Miles suddenly notices something.

Y/N runs past him and kicks Miguel away.

Y/N: *not looking back* Go. Save your dad. Do what I couldn't.

He looks back at Miles.

Y/N: Be there for your people when they need it.

Miles, panting, goes invisible, as Y/N turns back to face Miguel.

---

We see Miguel and Y/N standing against one another.

The two keep staring at each other as Miguel sighs.

Miguel: Fine...

He gets ready to attack the boy, but Y/N webs Miguel's face with one hand and ducks under him as he pulls the web, making Miguel do a flip before falling backfirst.

He then shoots a web to the side.

Y/N: Say... You're not REALLY a Spiderman, are you?

Miguel: *getting up* Huh? What do you mean?

Y/N: If you were, you would've sensed this coming.

Y/N pulls a web hard towards the side, as Miguel is hit by a huge chunk of a wall, as he hits the wall and gets sandwiched between the two surfaces.

He throws the chunk away, as he grits his teeth at Y/N.

Y/N: No spidey-sense. No wall sticking. You're not Spiderman. You're just a guy pretending to be someone he's not.

Miguel runs at Y/N, as the boy swiftly dodges Miguel and grabs his arm before swinging him and throwing him back away from where Miles had gone.

Miguel: Let's get this over with quick.

Miguel runs at Y/N, and the latter does the same, as Y/N rolls over and webs Miguel, but the latter grabs the webs and swings them before throwing Y/N towards a wall.

Y/N easily sticks to the wall, as he jumps at Miguel. Miguel brings his claws out as he runs at Y/N and grabs his leg.

The claws pierce into Y/N's leg, making the boy wince, but Y/N hits Miguel with a roundhouse kick to the face, forcing him to let go of the boy's leg.

Y/N shakes his leg to get the feeling back, as he runs at Miguel.

He goes to punch the man, but Miguel grabs Y/N and turns around, then slams the boy on the ground.

He then releases a flurry of punches at Y/N, who blocks the attacks by putting his hands in front of him, as he shoots a web ahead.

He then pulls it down, this makes Miguel be able to land a few punches on Y/N.

Y/N: You really gotta observe your surroundings.

Miguel stops for a second, as he looks up and is hit by a table, making him fall back and Y/N gets back up on his feet.

He runs up to Miguel as kicks Miguel in the chest, but the man puts his arms in front, and the kick connects to the arms, but Miguel is still pushed back.