Chapter 1.14

A/N: Yeah, I'm bored af, so... Why not?

Miles: Y/N, you have to go! You can't stay here!

Y/N: I have to do this!

Miles: Why?!

Y/N: *shouting* Because-!

He stops as he sighs.

Y/N: In my dimension, Kingpin killed Sam and then got away and never showed his face again. I have to avenge Sam!

Miles: ... Alright. You help me defeat Kingpin, then you go to your dimension! Got it?!

Y/N: Roger that!

Miles stands up, as Y/N cracks his neck.

Y/N: Ready?

Miles: No.

Y/N: Me neither. Let's go!

The two jump towards Kingpin, shooting webs at the enormous villain.

---

The two strike Kingpin together, as Kingpin grabs Y/N by his leg and swings him away, when Miles suddenly webs Kingpin's face, and slides under the huge man and jumps in the air.

Kingpin grits his teeth and tries to hit Miles, but his hands are webbed by Y/N as he axe-kicks Kingpin on the head.

He then grabs Kingpin's legs with his webs and pulls them as hard as he could, making the man fall down, as Miles' quickly webs Kingpin's legs and Y/N follows by doing the same.

The two then look at each other.

Y/N: One!

Miles: Two!

Y/N & Miles: Three!

The two swing the huge man together as they throw him at a floating train as Kingpin falls inside the train.

He yells in anger as he grabs a seat and throws it towards Y/N.

Y/N: That won't work, genius!

He webs the seat and swings it before hitting Kingpin with it.

He then turns at Kingpin as Miles starts to run beside him.

The two charge at Kingpin together as Kingpin tries to hit them both with a clothesline, but the two duck under it, webbing the villain's shoulders together as they jump up and start to wrap the big man in a web cocoon, but the latter yells in frustration and breaks the webs.

He then grabs Miles' web and throws him away.

Y/N: Miles!

He tries to run at Kingpin, but the latter grabs Y/N by his neck as slams him in the ground.

Kingpin: I should've killed you when I had the chance!

Y/N: I agree!

He locks Kingpin in an armlock, but the villain pulls his hand up, lifting Y/N along with it, as he slams Y/N into one of the train's poles, bending it, as he slams Y/N on the ground multiple times, till Y/N is forced to let go.

Miles: Kingpin!

He runs at the villain, but just as he was about to be hit by Kingpin, he goes invisible.

Invisible Miles then starts to punch Kingpin over and over again, with the villain having no idea of Miles' location until he is punched or kicked by him.

But Kingpin senses the pattern of Miles' attacks as he grabs the boy's face with his hand and slams him in the wall, then makes him go through a window, shattering it, as he throws Miles away.