Chapter 2.18

We see an alarm go off, as multiple spidermen's Gizmo goes off and Miguel starts to communicate to them.

Miguel: All stations! Stop what you're doing and stop Spiderman!

We see three Spidermen standing, as they all point at each other.

Spidermen: You? You? You? Me?

Every Spiderman starts to do this.

Miguel: Ay coño! Miles! Miles Morales! He's coming out of sector 4!

We see the exit of sector 4 as Spiderman 2211 walks out and everyone looks at him, as he stops.

Spiderman 2211: *oblivious* Do I, uhh... Do I have a web on my face?

From behind him, Miguel shouts.

Miguel: Miles! He's right there! Turn around!

Spiderman 2211 turns around and looks at Miguel as we see Miles sticking on the spider's back.

Spiderman 2211: I don't, I don't see him, boss.

Every Spider-man present sees Miles as they all instantly get ready for combat.

All the Spidermen start to chase Miles as he somehow swings away while being dogpiled by the Spidermen, when he is tackled by a cat, as the cat spits a web ball at Miles and Miles throws the cat away and gets the webbing off of his face and starts to run again.

Miles: Can this day get any weirder?!

Well, well, well, you just had to say it, huh Miles?

A FRICKIN T-Rex shoots webs at Miles with its teeny tiny hands as it swings towards Miles and tries to chomp the boy down, but Miles swings out of harm's way.

Miles: I guess it can!

Miles keeps running as he makes it to the cafeteria. He steps on a burger and slips, but regains his footing.

Miles: Sorry!

We see Ezekiel going through his usual therapy session.

Spiderman Patient: And then I looked at my uncle and-

Ezekiel: Let me guess. He died?

The room is wrecked by Miles being chased, as everything falls down.

Miles keeps running as he enters a service tunnel as his eyes land upon the go home machine. The machine used to send anomalies to their original universes.

Miles' destination.

Pat, another Spider-man, runs after Miles while riding on his horse, as he shoots a bunch of shotgun webs, but Miles dodges them while running, as he jumps on the horse.

Pat: On three, draw. One-

Miles throws him off of the horse.

Pat: You didn't wait for threeeee!!!