Chapter 2.2

We see Arachnida towering over Norman.

Arachnida: So, this is it. All your doings have now come back to bite you in the ass.

Norman: Y/N, please... This isn't you...! You're sweet and kind!

Arachnida: *unamused* Hmm?

Norman: Please! Spare me! Y-You're a good guy, right? G-Good guys don't kill anyone. Y-You killed Carnage already. Please... Don't do this.

Arachnida says nothing, as Norman keeps looking at the boy in complete fear.

-Flashback-

The scene opens up to the streets of New York City.

We see Carnage-Goblin flying across the city on its glider.

A noticeable thing being the absence of any human being in the streets.

A few people's laughs echo around as we see someone standing up on the roof of a building.

Y/N: Let's do this.

He runs and jumps off of the roof as he starts to swing away towards the symbiote.

A while later, we see Arachnida fighting off against the Carnage-Goblin fusion, as he is thrown into a wall. Arachnida gets up and runs at the villain as the latter grabs a car and throws it toward Arachnida. The boy vaults over the car and grabs it with his webbing before slamming it in the villain's head. 

Arachnida then punches the villain in the face, making some goo fall away, revealing Goblin's face.

Goblin: You're not meant to be this strong!

Arachnida says nothing as he grabs Carnage by one of its tendrils and swings it to throw it away, but the symbiote fusion smartly just extends his tendril to the point where Arachnida meant to throw him away, the boy had simply let go of a long tendril of Carnage's.

Carnage-Goblin: Surprised?

He grabs Arachnida and jumps up as he starts to fly with his gigantic wings. Arachnida punches the hand once and breaks off of it as he starts to freefall toward the ground. He grabs onto the villain and pulls himself up in the air as he jumps on top of Carnage.

Carnage: Stupid mistake...

Carnage's goo makes Arachnida's legs get stuck in the symbiote, as Arachnida look around and webs Carnage's face up. He then grabs onto the web and pulls it with all his strength, making the symbiote change its trajectory.

Carnage makes some spikes on its back and tries to stab Arachnida with them, but the latter evades every strike. Seconds later, the two crash into a church, as they both fall down in the aisle. 

Arachnida webs a pew and swings it to hit the villain in the face, who was still busy trying to get the webbing off of his face.

Arachnida then swings up and grabs onto the ledge holding the church bell as he tries to swing from it.

But the church bell was too heavy for the ledge as it was, with Arachnida's weight added onto it, the ledge broke. Arachnida somehow managed to stick to a wall, as the bell fell down on the ground, making a loud noise that echoed in the empty walls of the church. 

Arachnida sees that Carnage was screaming in pain and had started to come out of Goblin, reavealing the goblin's upper body, as the symbiote screamed in pain and sent a huge tendril to destroy the bell, but Arachnida quickly grabbed the ledge and swung it, hitting the bell again before Carnage could reach it.

The symbiote retracts its tendril as it screams in pain once again. Carnage's screams, mixed along with the goblin's roars of pain echo in the distance as Arachnida quickly looks at the other end of the aisle.