Chapter 2.17

They all go to HQ, as Y/N's Gizmo goes off, as he sees Peni calling him.

Y/N: You guys go ahead, I'll be right with you.

He goes away.

---

A while later, we see Miles in the HQ, with Miguel standing in front of him, as Y/N walks in, with Peni inside Sp//Dr, walking beside him.

Miles: Wait, what are you upset about? I saved those people.

Miguel: And that's the problem.

He keeps staring at Miles.

Miguel: LYLA, do the thing.

LYLA: Huh? What thing?

Miguel: What do you mean, "What thing?" The information-explainy thing.

LYLA: Okay.

Everything goes black as a small grain sized light comes down to their height.

Miles: What's this?

Miguel: This is everything.

The light comes down to the ground and a tree sprouts out.

Miles: Can you be more specific?

Miguel: Can you not talk...? For a second?

Miles: Yeah, yeah, I...

The three then turns into a huge spider-web of sorts.

Miguel: And this here? This is all of us.

Y/N walks up to Miles.

Miguel: All of our lives woven together in a beautiful web of life and destiny.

Miles: The Spider-Verse...

Miguel: Spider-Verse. That's stupid.It's called the Arachnohumanoid Polymultiverse.☝🏻🤓

Miguel: Which sounds stupid too, I guess.

Miles: And these nodes where the lines converge?

Miguel: They are the canon. Chapters that are a part of every Spider's story every time.

Miguel: Some good. Some bad.

He pulls something down as a hologram of Y/N crying beside May's hand sticking out of the debris plays in front of Miles.

Miguel: Some very bad.

Miles looks at Y/N, as the boy simply looks away, not wishing to relive the horror.

Miles: That happened to you...?

Then, his world's Peter holding uncle Ben's hand and crying. Multiple Spidermen, multiple uncle Ben deaths.

Miles holding Aaron's hand.

Aaron: *hologram* Just keep going.

Miles: Uncle Aaron.

Miguel walks behind Miles.

Miguel: This one, Event ASM-90. A police captain close to Spider-Man dies, saving a kid from falling rubble during a battle with an archnemesis.

Hologram Spiderman: Captain Stacy. I'm so sorry.

Miles looks at another hologram of Peter B Parker holding his Ben's hand.

Miles: You too...?

Jessica: And me.

Miles looks at Hobie.

Hobie: Ey. What of it?

Miguel: That's how the story is supposed to go. Canon events are the connections that bind our lives together. But those connections can be broken. That's why anomalies are so dangerous.