Chapter 2.22

We see Gwen and the others swinging, as Peni points at a warehouse.

Peni: There! Both the two results are at the same place!

Gwen: Shoot!

They all swing towards the warehouse as fast as they could.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"1 result found"...

---

-A few minutes earlier-

-Inside the warehouse-

We see the two Y/Ns sitting on the chairs.

Y/N 2: Honestly, a part of me still doesn't believe you.

Y/N: You don't have to. I'm just telling you what happened. Whether you think it's true or not, that's all up to you.

Y/N 2 looks up.

Y/N 2: I have an idea...

Y/N: What do you mean?

Y/N 2 puts his hand forward and a Venom tentacle comes out.

Y/N keeps staring at Y/N 2, but then shakes his head.

Y/N: No.

Y/N 2: Think about what you'll be able to do! All that you'll be able to accomplish! You don't have your powers anymore anyways. If they were to come out of that door, bursting in right away, you'll be able to do NOTHING against them. For all you know, Peter and the others could actually be on their way here.

Y/N keeps staring.

Y/N: Then what about you?

Y/N 2 chuckles again.

Y/N 2: Believe me. This is what I want. 14 months ago, I killed Norman. And once he was dead, all that I could hear, was their laughs echoing in my ears. Telling me that I have failed. Telling me that I've lost myself and become an abomination. I tried to get rid of those voices every day after that.

Y/N: What are you...?

Y/N 2: I tried to end it every single day for 7 months. Every time I jumped down from a building, Venom came up at the last moment and fixed any injuries that I had. I tried to drink poison, but Venom digested it as if it was nothing.

He looks at Y/N with hopeful eyes.

Y/N 2: For me, This... This symbiote, is a curse. At first, I felt more powerful than ever. I felt... Invincible. But being invincible in a wasteland means nothing! Every single day, I craved to hear a voice other than the two voices in my head. Me and Venom. I was so desperate to hear a voice, I started to imagine people and things.

Y/N 2: I knew that it was all just an act for my brain to cope with everything. But even then, I didn't do anything. I don't honestly know if YOU'RE real, or just another figment of my imagination. Something that I wish I had done, haunting me.