Porn Star (Dean x Reader)

Warning- smut, dirty talk, mention of pregnancy

Summary: AU world where Dean and you are porn stars.

-Flashback to 3 yrs ago-

"Y/N! I got you a role for a movie." Y/N's agent, Nicole, says. "Yeah? What kind of movie this time? Stepbro? Teacher? Boss? Landlord? Bdsm? I need details!" Y/N says with a chuckle.

"It's just like an ordinary love story and how you both meet in a bar." Nicole told her. "Not sure on the bdsm part..." she says with a chuckle. She then handed over the script to Y/N. "Read it over, let me know if you wanna go through with it-"

"I don't have to read this to know I wanna read it, Nicole." Y/N chuckles.

"Okay... I'll let Tyrone know and he'll get the other cast and crew ready." Nicole told Y/N.

——————-

Y/N walked into set with her script ready. She saw the one and only Dean Winchester. He was known to be the best sex actor. Y/N texted Nicole, "You paired me with the iconic Dean Winchester?!" She was more surprised than upset. She had seen some of his work and he did not disappoint with the hot body he had. Y/N wondered if his workouts were similar to her own.

She set down her things and sat in a chair. She sipped her green smoothie, looking over her script. Her phone beeped.

"You better believe it, kid. Have fun 😘" Nicole sent. Y/N smirked at her phone.

Suddenly she heard someone clear their throat. Y/N looked up and saw it was Dean. "Hello," Y/N smiled, getting up. "You must be Dean. Big fan." She says.

"Ditto." Dean admits with a grin. Y/N blushed. Knowing Dean watched her work too says a lot... and how much hotter he just became. They shook hands. "You ready to shoot some scenes?" He asked Y/N, keeping his grin.

"Ready when you are." Y/N smirked. Dean chuckles. "Okay, hot stuff." He flirted and walked over to set.

They both were sent to costume and makeup to prepare for the first scenes taking place in the bar. They wanted tension building up to the moment they have sex.

——————

The movie's final production:

Y/N walked into the bar and grill. She looked around at many unfamiliar faces. She ended up at the bar, sitting on a stool. She wore a top that showed off her shoulders and cleavage as well as some jeans that showed off her curves. Y/N took a breath as she looked over their menu options. The bartender set down a drink in front of her. Y/N glanced up. "I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Someone at the end of the bar sent it to you. They really like you." The bartender explained. Y/N looked at the end of the bar and saw Dean. She blushed and picked up the drink. She gave him a nod as in a thank you. Dean smiled and sipped his drink, watching Y/N. Y/N sipped the drink and smiled at the taste. (For the sake of production, it was tea made to look like alcohol).

Y/N was scared to make the first move. She felt someone tap her shoulder and it was Dean. He smiled again. "Hey, pretty lady. My name's Dean." He says. "Hey... I'm Y/N." She says nervously. Dean took the opportunity to sit next to Y/N. "I've been staring at you since you walked in. You're breath-takingly gorgeous." He admits.

"Really? Thank you..." Y/N says as she blushed. Y/N had been body conscious about her appearance tonight. She was just surprised to see a hunk like Dean want her.