Trade my Life for His (Dean x Reader)

Summary: Instead of Dean going to Hell, Y/N sacrifices herself to take his place. 

"Dean, that's not Ruby!" Sam screamed from behind the door. Ruby's head looked at Dean as her eyes flashed white. 

"Lilith." Dean recognized her immediately.

"Cat's out of the bag..." She shrugged before pushing Dean onto the wall with her power. She kept him there in a hold. "Now, are you ready to join us in Hell, Dean?" She asked. 

Meanwhile, Y/N had found a way to sneak in. She was immune to a lot of powers and couldn't figure out who or what she is. She got in front of Dean and acted as a protective shield. Dean was let down from the wall. He stood behind Y/N. 

"Y/N, what are you doing?" He asked her. He was ready to accept his fate that he was going to Hell. 

"I'm saving your ass." Y/N told him and looked at Lilith. "Don't take him, take me instead. I know you've been looking for me." She told her. 

"We have." Lilith says, astonished she was willing to give herself up. "But are you really going to take his place? You barely know him." She could read right through Y/N, trying to find her weakness. Her weakness was the boys-- Dean especially. She liked him a lot. Their sexual tension was crazy as no one admitted if they liked one another or not. 

"Yes. I will always be willing to trade my life for his." Y/N told her. She was standing her ground to show she wasn't going anywhere. "I will give you anything you want. You just need to leave the Winchesters alone." She told Lilith. 

"This is so interesting." Lilith chuckles. "You actually trust and love these humans?" 

"Absolutely." Y/N replied. She could see Dean look at her from the corner of her eye. She internally blushed and smiled. 

"Okay..." She pulled up the contract with Dean's soul and changed Dean's name to hers. Y/N took a breath. Dean touched Y/N's arm.

"Y/N don't do this." Dean whispered. His eyes screamed "please don't". Y/N pulled him into a kiss, surprising Dean and Lilith. Dean immediately kissed back with the same energy. Y/N suddenly pulled back and smiled at him. 

"I have a deal to finish." She whispered. "Don't forget about me." She caressed his cheek. Dean felt tears prick his eyes. She pulled her hand back and looked over at Lilith. "Let's seal the deal." She says. 

"Okay." Lilith smirked as she beckoned her over with her finger. "We seal it with a kiss." She told her. Y/N slowly walked over to her and felt Dean's hands slip away from her arm. Y/N made it to Lilith. Lilith kissed Y/N and the contract was signed with Y/N's kiss of approval. 

Y/N pulled back and looked at Dean. Dean's face had tears streaming down his cheeks. Something Y/N thought she would've never gotten a chance to see. 

Lilith wanted to wrap this up so she cleared her throat. "Sick her, boys." She told the hellhounds. Y/N dropped to her knees, ready for anything. She could see the hellhounds. They were vicious but cute guard dogs. When they came over to her, they tried to attack her but couldn't. They bowed down to her. Y/N was confused and stared at the dogs. 

A tattoo appeared on her arms. Lilith's mouth dropped open. "NO!" She screamed at Y/N. "YOU TRICKED ME YOU LYING FUCKING BITCH!" The hellhounds turned to Lilith and growled. 

Dean was confused. "What is going on here?" He asked. He saw Y/N's confusion turn into a smile. 

"I finally know who I am..." She smiled wide. Dean frowned. 

"Who?" He asked. 

"I'm Hades and Persephone's daughter. Rulers of the Underworld alongside Lucifer." Y/N told Dean. Lilith was being attacked by hellhounds as they spoke. She screamed in agony. Dean's eyes widened at the sight. 

"What..." He says unsure. "Are you evil like them?" He asked Y/N curious. 

"The Gods can choose who they want to be. Their powers don't defy them as good or bad." Y/N says. She admired her tattoos all said in greek. She could read them. "Persephone and Hades are a mix of light and darkness." She explained to Dean. "You know who I am..." She looked up at him. "Or why else wouldn't you love me?" She asked him. Dean's cheeks blushed red. 

"I guess you're right... I can't believe you'd sacrifice yourself for me." He told her and stepped closer to her. 

"I'd do anything for you." Y/N told him. Sam felt the warding on the door go away and opened the door to see Lilith dead on the floor and Y/N and Dean holding each other in a hug. 

"You guys are alright." Sam chuckles with relief. Dean and Y/N looked over at Sam. "Did y'all finally tell each other?" He asked. 

Y/N smiled. "We did." She says. Dean and Y/N stared into each other's eyes.