Somewhere in My Car (Dean x Reader)

Warning- little smut

Summary: Based on Keith Urban's "Somewhere in My Car". Dean and Y/N are stuck leaving a bar in the pouring rain and end up in his car....

Dean was ordering himself another round of drinks. He had seen Sam leave with some chick about twenty minutes ago. He was alone. He didn't know if he wanted to get with someone or just drink here alone tonight. He did enjoy the company.

His thoughts were interrupted when a pretty girl sat next to him. She wore some jeans and a nice top. He checked her out as he sipped his drink. He figured she was meeting someone and didn't say anything.

That was until she caught him checking her out. She offered him a smile. "Hey there." She says. Her voice was sexy.

Dean and the girl talked for a good while. He learned her name was Y/N. She was a nurse. He introduced himself to Y/N as a guy who picks up mini handyman jobs.

It didn't take long for them to move it to a second location. When they exited the bar doors, it was pouring hard. Dean and Y/N gave each other a look. Dean took off his jacket and covered them both. They bolted for his Impala. Y/N and Dean were laughing as they got to his car. They had good chemistry.

*little smut warning*

Dean and Y/N stared at each other before they started to heavily make out in the rain. He opened the back door. He threw her inside on the seats, shocking her. Y/N chuckles breathlessly. Dean climbed in and shut the door behind him. He threw his jacket and keys somewhere in the front.

He started to kiss down her face and neck. Y/N seemed to be enjoying it. She tugged on his shirt. Dean pulled back and quickly took it off. Y/N admired him and his toned chest. Y/N smirked and yanked him back down into a French kiss. Dean didn't seem to mind as he smirked back.

Then they both were naked. Dean had her legs over his shoulders as he thrusted fast into her. Y/N tried to hold onto the seats. They were steaming up the windows. Dean kept touching her body which turned Y/N even more. She didn't want this to end.

Y/N soon matched her hip work with his thrusts and they both were moaning. They both doubled over as they both reached their peaks. 

Dean pulled out of her and they switched spots to cuddle. He wrapped his arm around her as their chests touched. They both breathed heavily.

Y/N played with his necklace as she stared up at Dean. She smiles and kept her comments to herself.