Friends (Jensen x Reader)

Summary: Y/N denies her feelings for Jensen when he keeps trying to ask her out. She turns him down but he still comes back wanting her to his. Based on the song FRIENDS by Marshmello & Anne-Marie.

Y/N was doing shooting her scenes today with both Jared and Jensen. She was playing one of Sam and Dean's Hunter friends named Serena. Y/N walked back over to the makeup trailer so they can get her makeup off.

She heard someone come in after her. The makeup artist, Trinity, smiles. "Hey Jensen." She said to him.

"Hey Trinity... can I talk to Y/N alone for a minute?" Jensen asked her.

"Fine. You got two minutes." She says and exited the makeup trailer. Y/N continued to be on her phone, not really paying attention. Jensen cleared his throat. Y/N looked up from her phone to see Trinity gone. She put her phone away.

"What's going on, Jay?" She asked him.

"I have something really important to ask you. You don't have to say yes." Jensen says. He was starting to get nervous.

Y/N waited patiently as she watched Jensen and his behavior. "I like you..." Jensen told her. "And I know I just got out of a relationship but I can't help not being with you all the time. Your smile... your personality... it's all I want. I want you to be my girlfriend, Y/N. At least let me treat you properly to a date-"

You say you love me, I say you crazy,
We're nothing more than friends,
You're not my lover,
More like a brother,
I've known you since we were like ten,
Don't mess it up,
Talking that shit,
Only gonna push me away, that's it!
When you say you love me, that made me crazy

"No, Jay. I- wow." Y/N says, taking in the new information.

"Wait, what? I thought you liked me? Jared..." He trailed off, confused. He leaned back in his chair. Y/N frowned as she pushed down the feelings she had for him.

"I do but only in a friend way." Y/N lied to him. "Maybe you need more time to heal from your relationship with Danneel. It really took a toll on you." She mentioned. "I'll see you at rehearsal." Y/N says and got up from her chair. She exited the makeup trailer and pushed past Trinity.

Jensen sat there dumbfounded. He just got rejected by a girl. And not just any girl. Y/N. The girl he had been waiting for. Dreaming of.

Jared came to the makeup trailer to see Jensen sitting there. He looked confused. "Everything go alright, man?" He pat his shoulder to get his attention.

"Um, no. She said no." Jensen blinked as he came back to reality. "Jared, am I really that bad?" He asked him.

"No, no, maybe she needs time to process that you actually like her." Jared told him. "It's not you, man." He reassured him.

Meanwhile, Y/N was trying to calm herself down. Jensen Ackles likes her and asked her out. This couldn't be real, she thought. He is just looking for someone to fill Danneel's place, she told herself. She blinked back tears that threatened to come out.

————————

It had been weeks since Jensen and Y/N properly talk about what happened. They only did lines together and barely said anything else. Y/N felt bad for hurting Jensen but she needed to keep him away. They were better like this. She was sure of it.

Jared kept trying to get Y/N to talk to Jensen. He knows the two were close before and now that they weren't speaking it worried a lot of the cast and crew. Y/N didn't have anything to say to Jensen.

In another attempt to get Y/N to talk to Jensen. Jensen showed up on Y/N's doorstep at 2 AM. It was pouring outside and he stood out there until she opened the door. She had let him in and made them both hot cocoa.

Jensen then started to ask Y/N for another chance. He wanted to be with her badly. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"I'm not doing this again with you. I said no. Now get out of my house!" She snapped at him. She dragged him out and made him get in his car. She watched as his car drove away. She sniffles. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

Don't go look at me with that look in your eye,
You really ain't going away without a fight,
You can't be reasoned with, I'm don't being polite,
I've told you 1,2,3,4,5,6 thousand times,
Haven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear?
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S

———————

Y/N came to set and was walking when she got pulled in between trailers. Jensen yanked her into a full on kiss. Y/N's past aggression melted away and she returned the kiss.

Jensen deepened the kiss and pulled her close to his body. It started to become a heavy make out before they pulled back for air.

"So you don't like me, huh?" Jensen smirked at Y/N.

"I'm sorry." Y/N frowned. "I just... I'm not a supermodel like Danneel. I thought you were doing it to be nice until I saw you weren't kidding..." she admits shyly.

"So... are we-?" Jensen inferred his question.

"I will be your girlfriend, Mr. Ackles." Y/N chuckles with him.