See You Again (Sam x Reader)

y/h/c- your hair color
y/e/c- your eye color

Summary: Y/N and Sam have been friends with benefits.

Y/N's POV:

We couldn't resist each other. Once the alcohol hit, we were hooked on one another. We were a fire once the match was lit.

He's only good for the night. In the morning, he's someone else. A stranger. Someone who's closed and conservative. Someone who doesn't want to commit. I wanted someone who could show me off and love me for who I am. He won't admit it but he loves me too... yet never says the phrase. The look in his eyes says it all.

None of our friends have noticed but they definitely see that we've gotten closer over the past few years.

We were at a party together. Sam always says this is the last time. But I know it's not true. He always come back.

Our friends were downing shots with his big brother, Dean. Sam was setting himself up at the pool table. He was already making some bets with the guys at the party. Sam and Dean knew how to play a pretty good game of pool and poker.

He looked cute tonight. A white button down shirt with a few of the buttons popped at the collar, jeans low on the waist and tight on his ass, brown boots to match. His hair was kind of messy but it was cute all ruffled up.

While I was wearing this sexy black tank top and jeans. It showed off my cleavage and my ass.

I had styled my y/h/c hair to look like it had some brushed out beach curls

I had styled my y/h/c hair to look like it had some brushed out beach curls. I definitely wanted his attention on me. I finally have the courage to ask him tonight if he's ready to move forward and become something more than friends. Actually commit to me.

I don't know what I'm expecting since he's always coming and going but I have some hope that there's a future for someone like him and I.

I went over to the kitchen where Dean and our friends were downing shots. I got in on the action. "Hey Y/N!" Dean says, giving me a side hug. "I didn't take you to be the shots girl?" He smirked, keeping me close with his arm around me. His eyes kept flicking down to my cleavage and I shot him a glare.

"Yeah... it's a blessing and a curse." I said. Dean removed his arm off me and pulled away. He chuckles. "I bet you can't do ten shots in five seconds." Dean says.

"You're on, Winchester." I smirked.

—————

"Record beat again by Y/N!" Our friend, Chris, says as he called time. Dean groaned.

"Again!" He slammed his fist on the table. "I'm not losing to you." He stared at me. I chuckled, taking his money.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sam says as he walked in. We locked eyes and I smiled.