Casual Sex (Dean x Reader)

Warning- little smut

Summary: Based on the song Casual Sex by Darkest Days. Dean and Y/N don't want strings attached.

Y/N was driving on the road and saw a text from Dean: "You free?"

You'll never meet my mom,
Strings will never be attached,
We'll always get along 'cause it doesn't have to last,
And anytime I call you don't have to call me back, I'm never gonna fall, but I'm never hard to catch

Y/N smiled at the thought of Dean. They had been a friends with benefits for a long time now. They both were busy with their hunting lives and didn't see a relationship lasting. It was better this way for both of them.

Y/N responded with: "Yeah. Where are you?"

She said she's cool with it,
She's down with it,
There's nothing wrong with it,
'Cause it's easier this way,
She's so cool with it,
She's down with it,
There's nothing wrong with it,
Don't want it any other way

Dean didn't take long to respond, saying his location. Y/N saw she was about an hour drive away from him. "Lucky dog." She mumbled. "I'll be there in an hour. Can you hold off til then?" She teased.

"You're worth it, sweetheart," Dean sent. Dean always had pet names for you. Same as you did for him. It was like you were a couple. A couple that was never meant to be. Sam always joked around with you and Dean saying how alike you both were.

Y/N hummed as she turned up her music and sped up down the back road.

—————————

*smut warning*

It's just your typical hard core, casual sex,
We're single but we're lovers,
Crazy for each other

Dean had Y/N pressed into the bed. Y/N was on her stomach as Dean thrusted from behind. Dean's thrusts were quick and hard. Y/N didn't mind the roughness. She liked it from Dean and always liked the marks he left for her to see the next day.

Dean then let go of Y/N and pulled out of her. He came onto her back, stroking his cock. He breathed heavily. "God damn that ass." He mumbled. He smacked her ass. Y/N chuckles.

We don't have to go on dates,
You don't have to like my friends,
I won't get in your face when you're making other plans,
My heart will never break I'm just here to break a sweat

Dean cleaned Y/N up and they both started to dress. Y/N stared at Dean as he pulled on his jeans. "You sure you have to go so soon? You seemed desperate." She told him. She was sitting in her shorts and bra. She was leaning back on her arms.

Dean looked over at her. "I am but I can't leave Sam by himself on the entire case. Maybe..." He came over to her, standing between her legs. "You should stay here. Be ready for me when I get back." He suggested with a smirk. Y/N chuckles.

"Right..." She trailed off. Dean bent down and captured her lips in a kiss, throwing her off.

"Just please don't go yet..." He whispered, pulling back slightly.

Y/N took a breath. "I won't..." She whispered back.