Demon Blood (Sam x Reader)

Warning- little smut

Summary: Sam comes to you for demon blood. He just ran out and needs more. That leaves another visit from you. In reference to seasons before season 4.

-meanwhile in Supernatural-

How it all started:

"And why should I trust you? You're a demon?"

"I have eyes on the inside, Sam. You need to trust me if you want to find Lilith." Y/N told Sam.

Sam scoffed and got himself a beer. "Yeah right." He says.

"I'm Lilith's right hand demon. You seriously want her to get away from you?" Y/N shouted at Sam. Sam sat down on the couch in thought. Y/N climbed onto his lap. He immediately looked at her with a glare.

"Cmon, Sammy. I can give you the power that you want in defeating her." Y/N says and rocked her hips a little on his lap. Sam's jaw tensed and he swallowed hard. He set down his beer. He held her hips, making her stop and look at him. "You better not bullshit me, Y/N. Because once you do, we're done." He snapped.

"And why would I cross a Winchester?" Y/N says with a smirk. Sam took in her body. He was quick to kissing Y/N and holding her close. They removed their shirts then jeans and undergarments. Sam slammed Y/N down onto his member, making her pull back and moan.

Sam moved Y/N's hips harshly on his lap, making him groan out. He thrusted up into her. Y/N kissed Sam as she continued to move her hips to match his thrusts. It was just them in that moment...

———————-

Sam and Y/N we're sticking together as Y/N got Sam prepared for Lilith. He was torturing demons with Y/N to get an exact location on Lilith since she had her suspicions with Y/N and her loyalty.

Y/N had disappeared for a bit, leaving Sam with a few vials of her demon blood to last a week. She went to be with Lilith to gain back her trust.

Dean had come back from Hell. Dean and Bobby went to find Sam at a motel. They knocked on the door and upon opening the door was a girl in her underwear. Dean's eyes widened as he looked over her body. "Where is it?" She says. Dean and Bobby shared a look.

"Where is what?" Dean asked.

"The pizza that takes two men to deliver." The girl says, looking them over.

"Hey is the-" Sam says before he saw Dean and Bobby at the door. They all made eye contact.

"Hey Sammy." Dean smiled at him.

"Dean?" Sam smiled and came over, hugging Dean. He patted him on the back.

"Are you two together?" The girl asked Sam. Dean making a grossed expression.

"What? No- this is my brother." Sam chuckles.

"I should probably go." The girl says and went inside to change and grab her things.

Once the girl left, Sam stared at Bobby and Dean. "So... how are you back?" He asked Dean. He handed them both a beer.

"I don't know. All I remember is dying, going to Hell, then waking up in a field." Dean told Sam. He opened his beer bottle. He took a long sip.

"What were you doing while I was in Hell?" He asked Sam. Sam almost choked on his beer at the thought of Y/N. Fuck, Sam thought. He's gonna find out and kill me.

"I was doing some research on Lilith. Trying to get some answers on how to get you back." Sam semi-lied. It was true, he just didn't mention his helping hand, Y/N.

Dean stared at Sam in thought before nodding. "Okay." He says.

Sam internally let out a breath of relief.

———————

Sam was calling Y/N for more demon blood. He heard it go to voicemail. "Y/N... I'm running low. Where the hell are you? I need you." He snapped and hung up.

———————

"I came as soon as I got your calls, loverboy. What's the big rush?" Y/N says as she made it to their motel room. Sam could smell the demon blood off her and ran over. He engulfed her in a hug, smelling her skin.

"Wow, never would have thought a man smelling me would be a huge turn on." Y/N smirked. She then led Sam to the bed and pulled out her special knife. She laid back and cut her wrist. "Go on Sam. Take it." She says. Sam happily obliged and pounced on her. He took her wrist to his mouth and sucked. Y/N chuckles. "You're getting stronger, Sam." She says.

————————

"You were teaming up with a demon and not just any demon... you were working with Y/N? I mean cmon, Sam! You didn't learn from last time when she got switched with Lilith and, oh yeah, sent hellhounds on me?!" Dean exploded at Sam once he figured it out.

"Dean, I can explain. She's very trustworthy of Lilith... I need her to be our eyes and ears. You've got to believe me, Dean." Sam pleaded. Dean stared at him.

"What makes her so special out of the other demons that have crossed us, Sam?" He asked him, taking a step closer. He eyed him when he didn't respond.

"Did you sleep with her?" He pushed. He got no answer. "Wow, and I thought you wouldn't stoop so low to sleep with a demon." He chuckles in disbelief. "You're done seeing Y/N. No more demon blood. You're off it." He snapped at Sam.